Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cats

JetBoatRich
    what good are cats :yuk:
    j/k my daughter has one

Kim Hanson
    I Hope you used fabric softner.. always makes them smell better and their fur sooo much softer..lol :rollside: :rollside: :yuk:
    You people make me keep thinking about it, how did he keep his head above the waters surface going back and forth in the wash cycle But then after that crazy ass ride he climbs in the dryer :notam: I think he was trying to make me laugh and everytime I think about it I do........( . )( . ).....
    His hair was like an afro when he came out he's hiding or he just plain tired of holding his breath when he was in the wash cycle..... Maybe I now have a retarded cat, no my bad he went in that way

Kim Hanson
    what good are cats :yuk:
    j/k my daughter has one
    I had a fly swatter at one time that you shot, many hrs of fun and the squirt gun is a good one also..........( . )( . )........

phebus
    Please post this in the appropriate section. This belongs in Cats and Tunnels.
    Thank you,
    The management.

Mrs.Racer277
    OMG poor kitty I hope it is OK. :frown:

AvengerBabe
    :burningm: I'm not sure people like you should be allowed to have animals... I wish this thread would get deleted.

RiverKitty
    :burningm: I'm not sure people like you should be allowed to have animals... I wish this thread would get deleted.
    Ditto!!!!!

Infomaniac
    Do you have a laser pointer Kim?
    Cats will chase the red spot for hours. They can't help it, they have to it seems.

AvengerBabe
    Do you have a laser pointer Kim?
    Cats will chase the red spot for hours. They can't help it, they have to it seems.
    Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly.

Mrs.Racer277
    Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly.
    Oh my gosh thanks for the heads up. Our dog chases it. And you are right after we stop she is still looking for it for hours.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast