Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cats

XtrmWakeborder
    Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly.
    so thats what happened to my animals...........

Stupid Fast
    Cats are fun...
    We dont have one now but it is quite amasing what will entertain a cat. Which in turn entertains me as well.....
    A cheep fishing pole and a fuzzy lure would keep both the cat and myself entertained for hours :smile:

Debbolas
    Scream and I have been having a James Bond Marathon and I have decided that it is the white fluffy cat that is the true evil genius, as the owners change (since the first one) but the kitty stays the same

73kona455
    Using a laser pointer can actually drive your cat insane. I had a friend that thought he was just having a good time playing with his cat with a laser pointer and now the cat constantly looks for the red dot whether it is out or not. They have to give the cat mild sedatives every day to keep it from running around the house incessantly... I wouldn't reccommend doing it or if you want to see your cat chase it, only do it briefly.
    have done it for many years with my cats and no psychotic cats yet.. maybe the cat had mental problems before hand....

Kim Hanson
    :burningm: I'm not sure people like you should be allowed to have animals... I wish this thread would get deleted.
    Get HH to delete it then............( . )( . )...........I had a kick ass laugh at this cat we have and you dish me..WHAT-EVER !

Kim Hanson
    Ditto!!!!!
    ...........( . )( . )..........

73kona455
    the dishwasher works good too.... you can wash them and dry them all in the same machine........besure to use jet dry or something like that so that they are spot freehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=62941&password=&sort=1&thecat= 500

dave186
    i have a stupid cat too, he is always where he shouldnt be, on the kitchen table, up on the counter, wherever. lately he has decided that my computer chair is a good place to sleep, so whenever i catch him i spin it around like crazy until he is so dizzy he cant hang on anymore. its funny to watch him stagger around for a few minutes. then he gets right back in the chair, i think he likes it.

Debbolas
    our new kitten decided the cable box was/is a good place to sleep...now the bigger cat pushes her off and then the kitten comes over and lays on my laptop keyboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast