Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cats

Debbolas
    No, REALLY many beautiful people live in ARIZONA!!!
    (I got in trouble for "typecasting" some folk at Lake Powell so, whenever I get the chance to "make up" for it...........I do

Kim Hanson
    No, REALLY many beautiful people live in ARIZONA!!!
    (I got in trouble for "typecasting" some folk at Lake Powell so, whenever I get the chance to "make up" for it...........I do
    Not me, I live in the wilderness and live with the buffalo,moose and where the Polar Bear play .........( . )( . )..........

AzLakeLizard
    :wink:

Kim Hanson
    Kim, your kitty looks clean :rollside:
    I trust Tide now............( . )( . )............

Debbolas
    I trust Tide now............( . )( . )............
    It's "kitty safe"!
    LOL

Kim Hanson
    It's "kitty safe"!
    LOL
    The bounce must have worked also, cause he was ripping around the house banging into walls and it didn't fizz him...........( . )( . ).......

Debbolas
    The bounce must have worked also, cause he was ripping around the house banging into walls and it didn't fizz him...........( . )( . ).......
    LOL :rollside:
    Cats are fun :rollside:

DUNDUN
    dont get all butthurt at kim hanson, its funny! its not like kim threw his cat in the washer and dryer, and i gurantee if the cat didnt make it, kim would be bummed and wouldnt have mentioned it. kim thanks for the laugh, i was cracking up, especially about you scaring it, and it running strait into a wall. and we had a retarded cat, her name was gypsy, it would walk into walls, wouldnt track right, all sideways and such, and it would leave skidmarks. sadly we lost her to the coyotes. :frown: and i love cats btw..

FMluvswater
    I've played pranks on my cats! Cats are fun! You know when they are hunting (string, toy,other cat etc.) and they get all tense and their butts start wiggling? That's my favorite time to poke the cat from behind and watch it jump! I been hissed at a few times! One time the cat I did that to made it up the stairs without touching any of them I'm pretty sure! It doesn't hurt them to startle them. :wink:
    Another harmless (though some think it's cruel ) thing I like to do sometimes is put a bit of tape on the cats hind foot pad. Every few steps they give their leg a little shake trying to get it off and it looks like a lil dance! It amuses me. Soon as they try to remove it with their mouth I intercede and take it off. Treats usually follow.

Debbolas
    I've played pranks on my cats! Cats are fun! You know when they are hunting (string, toy,other cat etc.) and they get all tense and their butts start wiggling? That's my favorite time to poke the cat from behind and watch it jump! I been hissed at a few times! One time the cat I did that to made it up the stairs without touching any of them I'm pretty sure! It doesn't hurt them to startle them. :wink:
    Another harmless (though some think it's cruel ) thing I like to do sometimes is put a bit of tape on the cats hind foot pad. Every few steps they give their leg a little shake trying to get it off and it looks like a lil dance! It amuses me. Soon as they try to remove it with their mouth I intercede and take it off. Treats usually follow.
    Like............giving peanut butter to a dog :idea:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast