Thread: Golf Cart Batteries???

Waldo
    I am researching 6v batteries for the golf cart (ez-go). Arizona Battery in Parker likes the Interstate 6v...US Battery & Trojan sound good too but I'm sure many other companies make 6v ones.
    I know there are a couple Golf Cart Gurus here. What is the scoop on brand, bang for the buck, and where to buy???
    Thanks in advance.

OutCole'd
    From what I hear, Trojans are the way to go. Here is a great place for Golf Cart info.
    http://server1.buggiesunlimited.com/phpBB2/

sdpm
    Hey Waldo, I recommend going with the Trojans. I have have had the worst luck with the Interstates. They only seem to last about 1 year and only have a 6 month warranty! Good luck.

HOOTER SLED-
    Trojans should be the ticket. Those are even used in our Crown electric pallet jacks at work. They have 4-6 volt batteries in them. Those suckers run all day sometimes toting around 2000 lb. pallets.

Nubbs
    I am researching 6v batteries for the golf cart (ez-go). Arizona Battery in Parker likes the Interstate 6v...US Battery & Trojan sound good too but I'm sure many other companies make 6v ones.
    I know there are a couple Golf Cart Gurus here. What is the scoop on brand, bang for the buck, and where to buy???
    Thanks in advance.
    Go Trojans

Ducatista
    I'm in need of 6 6v batts for a cart also...anyone know what a good price is on those? I was quoted about 63 bucks each, excluding tax, from a battery place in Havasu for Trojan T105's...with tax for all 6 came to $407.35 out the door with exchange. Does that sound about right? I have got about 4 years of service out of my origional Trojans, which seems pretty good to me.
    They also have a 12 month warranty, not 6.

77charger
    you can go to saddle back golfcarts in laguna hills and get the us220 brand they run about 60 bucks each now.My friend has them in his golf cart,and i have them on my toyhauler they seem to do well.also cant go wrong with the trojans either

mbrown2
    I don't know the name of the battery, but call Orange County Carts for the 6V's...
    My buddy hooked me up with like 6 of them through them, 6V Sealed Gel Batteries....that's right sealed gel, like the Odyssey's...not sure what they run retail since I was hooked up, but they are the $hit...I won't even look at Trojan's anymore...sorry I don't have the name..