Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Rental Investments

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I am trying to find anywhere in the country you can still by a rental with 10% down and get at least break even or positive flow. I know this goes far and wide so any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Houses or condos.

Boozer
    Why not just do a 5/1 or 7/1 interest only note on a house? You can do it anywhere and make a good amount of money doing so.

totenhosen
    Why not just do a 5/1 or 7/1 interest only note on a house? You can do it anywhere and make a good amount of money doing so.
    Not in the majority of CA.
    I've gotten some good positive cash flow deals in AZ with 10% down.

Hallett19
    with a huge down you can be in the black every month with anything you buy

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I am trying to buy long term and take advantage of the rates. Never buy with an adjustible unless your going to flip it. NEVER. What if the market crashes and you cant re-fi it later. I sold a lot of homes in the early 90s and those people that did that were hurtin.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Try a house in Kingman Has been working for me. Actually I put about 20% down or so and am in the positive monthly...easy. They need good housing out there to rent. A real lack right now but that may be changing over the next 3-5 years.
    Ya I wouldn't mind but it seems everything out there has a slight neg with 10% down. I'd rather buy 2 somewhere else.

totenhosen
    Last time I looked into it you could also do it in Austin Texas and in areas around Indianapolis.

al cole'holic
    The area's around Indio/29 Palms look very good right now, with developments as large a 6000 homes breaking ground as we speak...I see new homes as low as the 150's on the books. I would say this will be the next Victorville as far as income properties go with little or no risk startup.

kidstuf
    There are duplexes in CoeurdAlene Idaho that you can get for 10% down that will give you a slightly pos. income... I'm buying one right now.

NashvilleBound
    Send me an e mail with your specifics...ie..how much you have to put down. This way I know if you can afford two or three homes here. Middle TN is where its at. Let me know if your interested. I can send you all the MLS listings and approximately what the rents for each property would be.
    Good Luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast