Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grapevine Open?

Her454
    And I can get all the way through with all the mudslides? Anyone have any UTD info as Im heading through that way tomorrow and dont know if I should take Havasu/Parker instead.
    Thanks-

Mrs.Racer277
    And I can get all the way through with all the mudslides? Anyone have any UTD info as Im heading through that way tomorrow and dont know if I should take Havasu/Parker instead.
    Thanks-
    5 south is still down to 1 lane and north as of yesterday only had 2 lanes open. The are saying the delays run any where from 1/2hr to 2 hours. :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :jawdrop: I thought it was open all the way.. hmmm :idea: oh well.. drive safe traci.

Mrs.Racer277
    No yesterdays paper said another 7 days at the least to get the lanes re routed to open. Something about the ground being tooo wet to concrete. And then another 3- 6 months to clean and repair the damage.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    No yesterdays paper said another 7 days at the least to get the lanes re routed to open. Something about the ground being tooo wet to concrete. And then another 3- 6 months to clean and repair the damage.
    :frown: wow.. it must have been really bad.

Her454
    I keep getting conflicting reports online so thats why I asked. I'd rather go that way but not if its a hassle. Thanks !....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Traci, found this on the Caltrans Highway Information website (http://www.dot.ca.gov/cgi-bin/roads.cgi) : SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC IS REDUCED TO 1 LANE 20.2 MI SOUTH OF GORMAN (LOS ANGELES CO) - DUE TO STORM DAMAGE - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO 15 MINUTE DELAYS

HOOTER SLED-
    Yep, we had a bunch of our trucks roll through from Bakersfield today.

Her454
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unforgiven
    Thanks-
    take the 58 route...we'll run into you on the way...we can stop and have a glass of "Milk"....VIA LAS VEGAS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast