Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB Regatta vs D-Row Picnic

FastTimmy
    I think the guys at DCB donÂ’t want to see the East Coast guys run the DCBÂ’s at the picnic. ItÂ’s all a plot to keep us apart.
    Are we sure that the DCB Regatta is on the same weekend? I didnÂ’t get my invite???
    Next issue is the last DCB regatta was bitchen, we got to run hard with very little traffic on the lake. Now lets put the fastest group on the West Coast on lake Havasu in June, doesnÂ’t seem to bright to me. Yeh there are many other poker runs here at Havasu but every poker run I have been to everyone runs hard in the beginning but thatÂ’s it. They are one pump chumps. At the DCB regatta last year every time I was driving there was at least one if not more cats running it hard some in groups of three to five boats. And, this was through out the day not just the first stopÂ…
    I thought the regattas where to have fun with fellow DCB owners, families, and friends. But it seems it will be a show for the penis challengedÂ…..In the middle of JuneÂ….At least there is better odds of most of our boats still running come regatta timeÂ…
    At least this year I won't need to miss the Primm Race..That didn't go over well here at work..
    Timmy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! well we know where we are going.. :wink:

Three Days Only
    I think the guys at DCB donÂ’t want to see the East Coast guys run the DCBÂ’s at the picnic. ItÂ’s all a plot to keep us apart.
    Timmy
    D-Row Family Picnic For Me!!!! Good People, Good Friends, Good Times.

Charley
    you are not invited to the DCB regatta dumbass

MRS FLYIN VEE
    that's it.. so I guess the DCB's have the big dicks.. LOL!! J/K :jawdrop: :shift: :shift: :shift:

BoatFloating
    Your puking ass isn't invited to the D Row picnic with out a boat either.....
    We have plenty of pukers to take your spot... :jawdrop: 3DO was practicing this past weekend.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We have plenty of pukers to take your spot... :jawdrop: 3DO was practicing this past weekend.
    see that's what makes you different then DCBer's.. charley always has a boat.. he is always welcome with us..

BoatFloating
    Are we sure that the DCB Regatta is on the same weekend? I didnÂ’t get my invite???
    Next issue is the last DCB regatta was bitchen, we got to run hard with very little traffic on the lake. Now lets put the fastest group on the West Coast on lake Havasu in June, doesnÂ’t seem to bright to me. Yeh there are many other poker runs here at Havasu but every poker run I have been to everyone runs hard in the beginning but thatÂ’s it. They are one pump chumps. At the DCB regatta last year every time I was driving there was at least one if not more cats running it hard some in groups of three to five boats. And, this was through out the day not just the first stopÂ…
    I thought the regattas where to have fun with fellow DCB owners, families, and friends. But it seems it will be a show for the penis challengedÂ…..In the middle of JuneÂ….At least there is better odds of most of our boats still running come regatta timeÂ…
    At least this year I won't need to miss the Primm Race..That didn't go over well here at work..
    Timmy
    I know where you'll be if you want to have a real good time and it doesn't have DCB in words..... :devil:

Three Days Only
    Practicing, Biatch, I completed the task at hand!!

Three Days Only
    All I can say is, Thank Fricken God!!
    Another reason not to own a DCB, they actually have regatta's on a lake!!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast