Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: spam** daytona looking for new home

pleasantcat
    now that i have the new engine all dialed in it's time for her to go to a new home..if your intrested i can send more pics but, the avatar is the engine and below is the boat. i ran it at parade of lights to a 118mph on gps. all new autometer monster guages. nice tunes, lots of cool but simple things that make this a pump-gas no b.s. performer.

Restless22
    now that i have the new engine all dialed in it's time for her to go to a new home..if your intrested i can send more pics but, the avatar is the engine and below is the boat. i ran it at parade of lights to a 118mph on gps. all new autometer monster guages. nice tunes, lots of cool but simple things that make this a pump-gas no b.s. performer.
    Why you selling? Going bigger?

pleasantcat
    that be the plan..but who knows..

Eliminator 4 Life
    Why you selling? Going bigger?

Restless buy it buy it . I want a new 28 daytona pleasantcat nice boatit should sell fast..

pleasantcat
    thanks there "e4life" if it goes cool if not i lover her enuf to keep her around :notam:

pleasantcat
    bump sorry

Jrocket
    Year and how much?

pleasantcat
    97 and starting at 65k.like i posted before, my heart isnt really set on selling her but if someone has a good home for her to go to....
    im getting to the point where i want to do overnites on my boat. i love the way this one runs and rides though so you see my dillema...

rude235
    sweet ride pleasantcat, good luck with the sale!! i was hoping craig and donnie were going to drag you to mohave in july to hang with the vegas crew and i could see the boat run in person :cry:

Jrocket
    I'll pass the info along.I woouldnt mind having the motor,Peto built?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast