Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

Hustler
    HTM, I'm glad to see you on the boards again but not for the reason at hand. It seems to me that you have to keep defending your self on here instead of giving good boating advise that we could all use. people like this JACKASS that come on here and post shit they know nothing about should either get the facts or shut the **** up. you are wasting very valuable time of some one that could be using it for better things.
    HTM Racing, I do hope you stick around and give us your input when you can.
    keep'em flying
    Hustler
    [This message has been edited by Hustler (edited November 07, 2001).]

gimprvr
    HTM, What ever happened to the Virage Guy? I hear he's playing hide and seek.

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by Hustler:
    HTM, I'm glad to see you on the boards again but not for the reason at hand. It seems to me that you have to keep defending your self on here instead of giving good boating advise that we could all use. people like this JACKASS that come on here and post shit they know nothing about should either get the facts or shut the **** up. you are wasting very valuable time of some one that could be using it for better things.
    HTM Racing, I do hope you stick around and give us your input when you can.
    keep'em flying
    Hustler
    [This message has been edited by Hustler (edited November 07, 2001).]
    RIGHT ON HUSTLER!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS INDIVIDUAL MUST SUFFER FROM PENIS INVEY,THIS IS TOTAL FU@#ING BULL SHIT .HE PROBABLY HAS A 1969 BAYLINER 16 FT THAT CANT PLAIN WITH HIS 400 LB WIFE SITTING ON THE DECK.SORRY BUT I JUST CANT SIT AND LISTEN TO THIS OR ANY OTHER FU#$ING IDIOT ! THANKS & HAVE A NICE DAY HA HA HA ..............

Hustler
    The thing that really piss's me off is that it seems like alot of people always have something bad to say about HTM when they dont even have the facts, I like all boats (except bayliner) and I think if you have something to say about a certain manufacture that you have a personal problem with then speak your mind, but these people that just blurt out what ever,when ever with out knowing the true facts are out to start a bunch of shit and should probably just keep ther mouth shut because they could be taking someones diner of the table with out even knowing it.
    MrPumps, I heard you guys ran real good at pheonix, Whats the deal with selling your boat? I have'nt even gotten a ride http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Hustler

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by Hustler:
    The thing that really piss's me off is that it seems like alot of people always have something bad to say about HTM when they dont even have the facts, I like all boats (except bayliner) and I think if you have something to say about a certain manufacture that you have a personal problem with then speak your mind, but these people that just blurt out what ever,when ever with out knowing the true facts are out to start a bunch of shit and should probably just keep ther mouth shut because they could be taking someones diner of the table with out even knowing it.
    MrPumps, I heard you guys ran real good at pheonix, Whats the deal with selling your boat? I have'nt even gotten a ride http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Hustler
    NOT 2 WORRY HUSTLER!!!!! I WAS JUST TESTING THE WATER . STEVE AT HTM WAS THINKING ABOUT BUILDING A 28FT CAT SO I MIGHT SELL MY SS24 ANG GET A NEW 28FOOTER WITH 2 600"PONTAICS??????????????? BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT THE H T M 28 WILL BE A FINE RIDE

Slick
    I saw you HTM boys run in Phoenix. Pretty impressive. In all seriousness, and not to bag on any of the engine builders, but how realiable are your rigs. That's a lot of hp to be real reliable. What kind of hours are you getting out of those setups before a rebuild or freshen-up.
    By the way, I was surprised one of you didn't get your head taken off by the holding rope. I can't remember which boat it was, I think it was all white. Anyway, he hit it pretty hard before the starting platform and was riding real high as he went under the rope. Scary.
    Later
    Slick
    [This message has been edited by Slick (edited November 07, 2001).]

haulina29
    HTM
    Thank you for your quick reply ! Its funny how people respond to a thread called setting the record straight, I used my correct log in name with my correct email etc . I did not state i think its a 28 cut down I said I am sure its a Warlock 28 cut down i also stated that it was a delamination problem ,if it had been on the rocks i would not have mentioned it period. If the other people on the board dont want the facts then dont read what I post . you didnt have to call Wilkes to ask about the boat because you new what boat I was refering to, it belonged to a guy they call Porky and Wilkes told you it was totaled when it happened,and on a final note anybody on this board who doubts that it is a 28 walock cut down doesnt no much about boats I do appreciate your professional reply I feel if were going to set the record straight lets do it
    [This message has been edited by haulina29 (edited November 07, 2001).]

haulina29
    HTM i do not know who fixed the boat I seriously doubt that Rayson Craft did the work and why bring Rayson Craft in I dont see them or anybody else posting anything about HTM

schiada96
    I don't know shit but who would turn a person loose with a high performance boat with no experience ?? Could that lead to problems for the people who build them?

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by Slick:
    I saw you HTM boys run in Phoenix. Pretty impressive. In all seriousness, and not to bag on any of the engine builders, but how realiable are your rigs. That's a lot of hp to be real reliable. What kind of hours are you getting out of those setups before a rebuild or freshen-up.
    By the way, I was surprised one of you didn't get your head taken off by the holding rope. I can't remember which boat it was, I think it was all white. Anyway, he hit it pretty hard before the starting platform and was riding real high as he went under the rope. Scary.
    Later
    Slick
    [This message has been edited by Slick (edited November 07, 2001).]
    SLICK ..... THAT WAS MY BOAT AT THE ROPE (no drama) BUT FROM THE SEATS IT LOOKS TIGHT!!!,I DID WHAT THE STARTER SAID TO DO!!!,TO MUCH WIND TO HOLD A BIG BOAT ON THE ROPES. Hell we had a hard time just sitting and not moving (15+MPH HEAD WIND) it helped to sink a fueler at the ropes just befor we ran .In regards to reliability of are engins,first#1 ITS RACING, HOW MUCH WIND(blower speed),RPM,FUEL&abuse?????????? BUT MY LITTLE POWER PLANT HAS ABOUT 40HR ON IT AND 90%of it is W F O RUNNING. MAINTENCE HAS BEEN 2 OIL CHANGES ,(AFTER EACH DRAG EVENT).DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME IT SHOULD LAST ,BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND BIG HP& USE-ABUSE WILL NEVER LAST AS LONG AS A STOCK 496 HOWEVER A STOCK ENGINE WONT GET THE BIG #s at the TRACK/LAKE.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast