Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

Hustler
    Are you mental or what? HTM flat out told you that the hull was not a Warlock, show me proof that it is, I happen to know that alot research went into there hull and is not a Splash. did you go and look at the copyright on the hull? as far as the delam. I think HTM went above and beyond to clear some BS that you started and you still have a problem it, from what read out of it is that it is not even one of his hulls.
    Hustler

Slick
    MrPumps, from the seats, are you kidding!!! I was just motoring away from the holding rope after dragging someone out there. I was about 200' from you. I was one of the dorks on the jet ski's all weekend. You were right, the wind got pretty vicious. It was around 30+ when that gals boat went under. I went out to get Nitro Fish in a big hurry, too. He was taking on water as well. Luckily we got him in and on the trailer in time.
    40hrs, not bad. I figured it was less before you'd have to tear it down. You guys were stomopin' on it pretty hard.
    Slick
    [This message has been edited by Slick (edited November 07, 2001).]

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by Slick:
    MrPumps, from the seats, are you kidding!!! I was just motoring away from the holding rope after dragging someone out there. I was about 200' from you. I was one of the dorks on the jet ski's all weekend. You were right, the wind got pretty vicious. It was around 30+ when that gals boat went under. I went out to get Nitro Fish in a big hurry, too. He was taking on water as well. Luckily we got him in and on the trailer in time.
    40hrs, not bad. I figured it was less before you'd have to tear it down. You guys were stomopin' on it pretty hard.
    Slick
    SLICK......GOOD JOB DUDE!!! how in the hell did you last in that water ,thats the nastest,funkest water in the world. how did your jetski take to that salt water,it made a clealup nightmare on my boat .

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by Slick:
    Slick
    SLICK......GOOD JOB DUDE!!! how in the hell did you last in that water ,thats the nastest,funkest water in the world. how did your jetski take to that salt water,it made a clealup nightmare on my boat .

Slick
    For starters, it was a rental company that provided the ski's. I'd never put my jet ski's let alone my boat in that crap. Second, the only time I got wet was when I had to to hook up to Nitro Fish. I was gettin' blown all over the friggin' place so I said F*&^ it and jumped in. You're right, it's pretty gross. It looks like an oil spill after the Top Alcohol and Top Fuel guys run.

HTM Racing
    Just realized there were two pages to this, sorry that we did not reply before.. Randy at Virage was a con man. He butleged boats out of our molds, and build a set of bootleg mold that we chased all over the U.S. Finally cought up with them and got them back with the new Copy Right laws... He had all his guys work for two weeks without pay and the one day didn't show up, and locked all the doors. There are alot of people still waiting for him to surface so they can pay him a visit. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Originally posted by gimprvr:
    HTM, What ever happened to the Virage Guy? I hear he's playing hide and seek.

haulina29
    Hustler
    The only time there is a issue with splashing when its done without permission the boat was splashed with blessing of the other manufacture the next time you are at havasu pull them on the beach side by side they are almost identical not to say they didnt do alot of work converting it to a 24 infact it is bitchen and with no legal issue's "permission" from another manufacture you can copy right anything , show me, post a picture of a wooden buck with no glass on it not a converted fiberglass plug ready to take a mold off.but of course this is just my opinion my02

HTM Racing
    I'm sorry your offended by the truth. Please call Rason Craft and you will find out that the boat was sitting there for a month upside down while they did repairs to it...
    Maybe Rason Craft only worked on the new damage or they had trouble because of the auto body work that was done on it prior. AGAIN NONE of these repairs were due to HTM or even Virage. This was caused by an accident, and any other boat put through the same thing would have the same outcome. Simply letting you know what happened.. AS for this Porky dude, I don't have a clue what you are talking about! Is that a nick name of the customer? Did you talk to this Porky Guy? If so who is it? You obviously knew the boat was in an accident because you stated and knew it should have been totaled,
    so why are you slandering our company. This is the first time I've called Wilke's shop in months, Jim called us months ago and talked about motor stuff, nothing about a boat hull. As before I have offered you to come and see the photos, I also have photo's of the customers boat in question that I took for the insurance and it plainly shows what the damages were caused by. And the customer can confirm. You seem to think you know alot about us and our customers, you obviously don't.
    The fact is I can say I know haulina 29 personally, he has the slowest boat on the planet, it's blown up twice, it cost him $30,000.00 a month to keep it togeather, and I have seen this with my own eyes. Oh and I know for a fact haulina 29 splashed an HTM and is going into business for himself..I won't give anyone my name so they can check facts with who they involved, I wont give any real proof of anything, when someone gives me the opportunity to see what the truth is, I wont check it out, just my word, isn't that good enough. We'll I guess it shows that any one can say anything, but the difference is that I am willing to prove what I say.
    Have to go and build boats now, I think we have covered everything more than once, and it's obvious we will just go round and round.. SO see ya on the water..
    Originally posted by haulina29:
    HTM i do not know who fixed the boat I seriously doubt that Rayson Craft did the work and why bring Rayson Craft in I dont see them or anybody else posting anything about HTM
    [This message has been edited by haulina29 (edited November 07, 2001).]
    [This message has been edited by haulina29 (edited November 07, 2001).]

HTM Racing
    Hi Shiada 96,
    Yes, it could cause problems. He was taken to the lake personally by Steve and show how to drive the boat, etc. The boat ran around 85 MPH. People with and without experience sometimes have a little more fun than they should out on the water, if you know what I mean.
    Originally posted by schiada96:
    I don't know shit but who would turn a person loose with a high performance boat with no experience ?? Could that lead to problems for the people who build them?

schiada96
    HTM thanks for the response. You have been fading a lot of heat as of late. I looked at a boat of yours at Boostpower it looked great. I raced a purple htm 24 at parker in aug I believe I had him a couple of boats up thru 100 then I ran out of, well you now

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast