Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by haulina29:
    HTM
    Thank you for your quick reply ! Its funny how people respond to a thread called setting the record straight, I used my correct log in name with my correct email etc . I did not state i think its a 28 cut down I said I am sure its a Warlock 28 cut down i also stated that it was a delamination problem ,if it had been on the rocks i would not have mentioned it period. If the other people on the board dont want the facts then dont read what I post . you didnt have to call Wilkes to ask about the boat because you new what boat I was refering to, it belonged to a guy they call Porky and Wilkes told you it was totaled when it happened,and on a final note anybody on this board who doubts that it is a 28 walock cut down doesnt no much about boats I do appreciate your professional reply I feel if were going to set the record straight lets do it
    [This message has been edited by haulina29 (edited November 07, 2001).]
    HAULINA29 WHAT IS 29 ANYWAYS IS THAT YOUR IQ OR TEN TIMES YOUR LENGTH ANYWAY IN REGARDS TO YOUR ALLEGED HULL SPLASHING OF A WARLOCK TO AN HTM WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS. TAKE THE MEASUREMENTS FROM ANY AND ALL ANGLES AND BRING THEM TO THE HTM FACTORY IN ACTON AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF THE ONLY SIMILARITY YOU WILL FIND IS THAT YOUR ASS AND YOUR FACE ARE THE SAME. IN REGARDS TO DELAMANATION THE PEOPLE AT HTM NEVER BASH OTHER MANUFACTURES BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DCB HAS AN ALL WHITE WITH TWIN OUTBOARDS THAT DELAMANATED BIG TIME. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK HIM THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM AT HAVASU. BUT I AM NOT BAD MOUTHING DCB'S THERE A FINE BOAT BUT PROBLEMS SOMETIMES HAPPEN HOWEVER YOUR BAGGING ON HTM IS UNCALLED FOR THE HULL YOUR TALKING ABOUT WAS NOT EVEN MADE BY HTM IS WAS A VIRAGE AND IT HAD ACCIDENT DAMAGE THAT WAS REPAIRED BY OTHERS NOT HTM OR ANYONE RELATED TO HTM. THE NEXT TIME YOU SHOOT OFF YOUR MOUTH PUT SOME BULLETS BEHIND THE BANG YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A FU**ING IDIOT ANN I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU OH YEAH SUPER SIZE MY FRIES. THE PURPOSE OF THESE FORUMS IS FOR INFORMATION NOT SLANDER WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST HTM ARE YOU JEALOUS,CAN'T AFFORD ONE BEEN BEATEN BY ONE TO MANY TIMES YOUR BOAT DOESN'T LOOK AS GOOD AS THEM WHAT IS YOUR DEAL.

haulina29
    HTM we dont have to go around i did see photos of the low profile 24 in wood form but not the high side I guess its ok for some to post a opinion but not all ? The boat I saw was made by Virage but it did say HTM on the side . Atleast you know my boat!If i was to splash a boat I would splash something bad ass like a 36 spectre a real boat Latter!!!

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by haulina29:
    HTM we dont have to go around i did see photos of the low profile 24 in wood form but not the high side I guess its ok for some to post a opinion but not all ? The boat I saw was made by Virage but it did say HTM on the side . Atleast you know my boat!If i was to splash a boat I would splash something bad ass like a 36 spectre a real boat Latter!!!
    MR 29 I THINK YOU NOW UNDERSTAND.... WHY SPLASH A WARLOCK ITS A ROACH !!!!!!!!!! I THINK A 16FT BAYLINER IS YOUR SPEEEED OH YA SUPER SIZE MY DRINK TOOOOOO

racingrascal
    I am just wondering why HTM is the only company going throught this bullshit on Hot boat??? Is it true.....do they build a great boat/shity boat????? Why is HTM the only company deffending itself????? I have nothing against HTM but shit people always say bad things about there boats. I don't get? They say people talk about the things they hate, is this true do you guys really big shitty boats??? I rode in a 115mph boat at castiac and thougth this ****er is pretty bad asssss!!!! What gives?
    Andy

Tom Slick
    MrPumps, you crack me up. Order me a hairy quesadilla and super size it. Who is this Haulina character anyways? Sounds like he needs a good whoopen. He needs to eather put up or shut up. I'm so sick of hearing about people ripping on HTM. Fact is everyone has a bad story or two about a boat builder. Eliminator, DCB, Warlock, Bayliner etc. are guilty of messing up once in awhile. I guess that some people just have more balls and take their problems back to the manufacture, rather than post them on this forum or bad mouth the builder on the beach. Its pussies like this Haulina guy that make boating lame. Fact is, performance boats are just that, performance boats. Your eventually are going to have some kind of problem down the line. Motor, drive, hull, etc. That's a part of it, so deal with it or go by a Zodiac pal. My HTM has been flawless since the day it was pulled out of the mold. The service that I have received from HTM has been great, and I think if you talk to other HTM owners, you will hear the same thing. Most of the crap I hear that is being slung around about HTM is by people that have absolutely no experience with an HTM. So for all of you guys that don't have anything good to say, shut the f!@# up. It would be way to easy for me to sit here and rattle off about all of the horror stories that I have heard about other manufactures, but what would be the point, except to make my self look like a DICK.
    Out
    Out

HTM Lady
    TO ALL OF THE HTM BASHERS. LET IT GO PUT THE JEALOUSY AND ENVY AWAY AND STAY OFF VALUABLE TIME. ALOT OF PEOPLE COULD LEARN ALOT WITHOUT THE CRAP. WE COULD ALL GO ON ABOUT OTHER COMPANIES BUT WHATS THE POINT. LAST I CHECKED MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL ALONG TIME. THE HTM'S RAN AWESOME IN ARIZONA . TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE TIMES AND IVE MEET ALOT OF HTM OWNERS HANGING OUT IN HAVASU AND EVERYONE IS SUPER NICE AND THEY DONT WAIST THERE TIME BASHING OTHERS. I HAVE NOW RODE IN 8 OF THESE BOATS ON HAVE LOOKED FOR FLAWS OR PROBLEMS AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ON YET. OTHER THAN I CANT AFFORD ONE.TO ALL OF THE HTM GUYS DONT LET THESE LOSERS GET TO YOU .THEY JUST WISH THEY HAD A BOAT LIKE YOU.

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by HTM Lady:
    TO ALL OF THE HTM BASHERS. LET IT GO PUT THE JEALOUSY AND ENVY AWAY AND STAY OFF VALUABLE TIME. ALOT OF PEOPLE COULD LEARN ALOT WITHOUT THE CRAP. WE COULD ALL GO ON ABOUT OTHER COMPANIES BUT WHATS THE POINT. LAST I CHECKED MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL ALONG TIME. THE HTM'S RAN AWESOME IN ARIZONA . TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE TIMES AND IVE MEET ALOT OF HTM OWNERS HANGING OUT IN HAVASU AND EVERYONE IS SUPER NICE AND THEY DONT WAIST THERE TIME BASHING OTHERS. I HAVE NOW RODE IN 8 OF THESE BOATS ON HAVE LOOKED FOR FLAWS OR PROBLEMS AND HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND ON YET. OTHER THAN I CANT AFFORD ONE.TO ALL OF THE HTM GUYS DONT LET THESE LOSERS GET TO YOU .THEY JUST WISH THEY HAD A BOAT LIKE YOU.
    WE LIKE H T M LADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

James'SS-24
    I too have nothing but good to say about HTM. Mine has as near perfect as any brand new machine can be. The only problem I've was the back of the ignition switch fell off but They sent me a new one. Not only that while I was ordering one up I asked about a sender to hook up the fuel presure gauge and they sent me that whithout charge too! That is what I call good customer service! My previous boat was an Advantage 21 SR. That boat (and all of the other Advantages I've seen since)are way short on quality and workmanship compared to my HTM. Plus I caught the sales people at Advantage being less than honest. Not so with Steve and his team! 29, if you can't say something constuctive or funny stay off this board and go to your job at McDonalds! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/mad.gif
    [This message has been edited by James'SS-24 (edited November 08, 2001).]

James'SS-24
    HTM Lady, You sound like you have good taste in boats. Did I mention I'm single. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by James'SS-24:
    HTM Lady, You sound like you have good taste in boats. Did I mention I'm single. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    Thanks James. Ive road on MrPumps, Steves ,Roys not to mention others.If you want to get my attention is has to look nice and feed my need for speed. Im very spoiled and do my best to keep it that way.As far as single why is that?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast