Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by mrpumps HTM:
    WE LIKE H T M LADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    So Mr.Pump, When are you going to take me for a ride again? Last I checked you were the only one who could SATISFY my need for speed. Not to mention you've got a really nice looking ride.

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by HTM Lady:
    Originally posted by mrpumps HTM:
    WE LIKE H T M LADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    So Mr.Pump, When are you going to take me for a ride again? Last I checked you were the only one who could SATISFY my need for speed. Not to mention you've got a really nice looking ride.
    WELL H T M LADY......... ENOUGH ABOUT ME !!!! this page is about the boats HA HA !!!!!!!!!!! just kidddding xxxxoooo ez1469
    MAN HAS THE THEME GHANGED OR WHAT!!!!!!!

James'SS-24
    HTM lady, if you go to the HTM home page and look under new production in the pic section, my boat is the ghost flame boat. This picture was taken before it was rigged so it doesn't have the light covers or the dock strip around it yet.As far as speed I only have a 496 mag but on Havasu that's good for 80. I have plans for a supercharger, (probably a whipple). As far as being single (divorced for a year now) I have made some bad choices in life. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif But haven't we all?

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by James'SS-24:
    HTM lady, if you go to the HTM home page and look under new production in the pic section, my boat is the ghost flame boat. This picture was taken before it was rigged so it doesn't have the light covers or the dock strip around it yet.As far as speed I only have a 496 mag but on Havasu that's good for 80. I have plans for a supercharger, (probably a whipple). As far as being single (divorced for a year now) I have made some bad choices in life. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif But haven't we all?
    JAMES. I CHECKED OUT THE BOAT. NICE LOOKING. MOST OF THE HTMS ARE.BEFORE YOU GO CHANGING TO MUCH ON IT. TO GET THE SPEED CHECK WITH HTM (STEVE OR ROY ) OR MR PUMP. THE 3 OF THEM HAVE THERES RUNNING REALLY HARD AND PUTTING OUT AWESOME TIMES. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON HAVASU. AS FAR AS THE BAD CHOICES, I MADE THAT SAME ONE BEFORE AND ENJOYING THE SINGLE LIFE.

James'SS-24
    Plan on coming to Havasu sometime this winter, don't know exactly when yet but maybe I could meet up with some other HTM owners and fans. HTM lady I too am enjoying the single life! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by James'SS-24:
    Plan on coming to Havasu sometime this winter, don't know exactly when yet but maybe I could meet up with some other HTM owners and fans. HTM lady I too am enjoying the single life! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    THERE SHOULD BE A FEW OUT IN HAVASU THE FIRST WEEKEND OF DECEMBER .BUT NOT A GUARANTE.I THINK ANY WEEKEND IN HAVASU HAS HTM'S ON THE WATER AND THEY ALWAYS TALK TO ONE ANOTHER. JUST AN AWESOME GROUP OF PEOPLE. ENJOY!

RiverDave2
    WHY SPLASH A WARLOCK ITS A ROACH !!!!!!!!!! [/B]
    I wouldn't go so far as to call it a roach.. I like the looks of them, and in the couple I've been in they actually perform fairly well for a boat that size.
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited November 09, 2001).]

mrpumps HTM
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    I wouldn't go so far as to call it a roach.. I like the looks of them, and in the couple I've been in they actually perform fairly well for a boat that size.
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited November 09, 2001).]
    SORRY RD!!!! I WAS ON A ROLL ,THE HULL THAT WAS REFERING TO WAS A 28 CUT
    DOWN TO A 24 FT THAT WILL NEVER WORK,WORLOCK IN A FINE BOAT,HOWEVER CUT DOWN(remove 4 ft)IT WILL NOT WORK (roach)...............

James'SS-24

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast