Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nautical rooms

38cig
    i need a room at the nautical for april 27 to 30th, if anyone knows of an empty one. i know i know, i dropped the ball due to my boat being (sale pending). any help would be great. call robert 1-702-683-7656 :cry:

Jordy
    Good luck. That's poker run weekend and last time I checked there was a cancellation list, and I've been on it for months and was still #24 or so.
    Congrats on the boat sale though.

HavaSkank
    I once offered a drunkard $100 to lick a stripped down mattress at the Nautical after a wild Memorial weekend.
    Even a broke down boozer wouldnt accept my Jackass dare

Dusty Times
    I've been trying for rooms for months
    NO LUCK!

dicudmore
    TCHB's house is listed in the SPAM section as available for that particular weekend...

FOUNTAINATLAST
    Good luck. That's poker run weekend and last time I checked there was a cancellation list, and I've been on it for months and was still #24 or so.
    Congrats on the boat sale though.
    May be in a pinch myself, looking at accouple house options. Intersested in spliting some rooms in a house if I can get it???? Call me....

Jordy
    May be in a pinch myself, looking at accouple house options. Intersested in spliting some rooms in a house if I can get it???? Call me....
    I've got a house and 4 or 5 girls with a jacuzzi and a spa.
    Way ahead of the Fountains ARE Last crew. Might get you in trouble if you hung out.

FOUNTAINATLAST
    I've got a house and 4 or 5 girls with a jacuzzi and a spa.
    Way ahead of the Fountains ARE Last crew. Might get you in trouble if you hung out.
    May need some trouble got some spare room????

Jordy
    May need some trouble got some spare room????
    I just might. I don't know who all is in yet, but there is always floor room for a blow up matress if nothing else. I'm sure we can figure something out.
    On an unrelated note, who do you know, prop related, that can clean up a prop that dog-eared a bit when the annode dropped. I'd normally send it to R&R in Vegas, but I don't want to take chances with UPS. I just need one straightened out by Wed. or Thurs, if I drop it off on Monday.
    Oh, and on an Imco/sporty style lower unit, do you have the little plug in speedo adapter with the hose barb for a water pressure driven speedo??? Justin needs one for the Warlock that is in my backyard.
    And how much beer is in your fridge???

Jordy
    May need some trouble
    Are you sure you're ready for the kind of trouble that hanging out with that asshole Jordy guy can get you??? People talk, and this is the internet and ***boat no less. Whatever is said here must be true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast