Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pres. Day Floatilla! ! !

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Dimarcobro/Up4Rvr,
    Look what I have done . Now I just need a bunch of cool peeps to help me enjoy it . Looking forward to the 19th Feb Floatilla. I have a few other things I've changed aboard "Magnatude Attitude". Let the count down begin
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...39P0005644.JPG

redneckgirl
    Looks sweet David!!!! When ya coming to Naci this year...you coming to the Bash????
    RNG

Havasu Luvr
    Looks sweet David!!!! When ya coming to Naci this year...you coming to the Bash????
    RNG
    Hey Grl, how are you? I was thinking of heading up that way to check out the bash. Since I have heard there is NO over night camping on boats, what is the closet town for a hotel (w/boat freindly parking)?

Phat Matt
    David that set up looks sweet! You need more vodka though.

redneckgirl
    Hey Grl, how are you? I was thinking of heading up that way to check out the bash. Since I have heard there is NO over night camping on boats, what is the closet town for a hotel (w/boat freindly parking)?
    At the bash you could get away with sleeping in your boat on the beach at Shadow's brothers place The reason there is not boat camping is because most of the shoreline is private property... but if you are a guest of the owner I don't think there will be a problem. If you want to get a place there are condo's at the marina or you could rent a house at Oak Shores, which is just across the lake from the Bash...If you have any questions please just ask. We are doing good...just waiting for summer!!!!
    RNG

a catered life
    ouch only absolute vodka

Havasu Luvr
    ouch only absolute vodka
    acl, absolute vodka is a "Well Drink" you need to let the bartender know your preference :hammerhea

Havasu Luvr
    David that set up looks sweet! You need more vodka though.
    Hmmmm? that is 2 peeps voicing their concerns... :idea: I'd better stock up before the 19th.

Up 4 River
    Hey Dimarcobro/Up4Rvr,
    Look what I have done . Now I just need a bunch of cool peeps to help me enjoy it . Looking forward to the 19th Feb Floatilla. I have a few other things I've changed aboard "Magnatude Attitude". Let the count down begin
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...39P0005644.JPG
    We were talking about President's Day weekend just yesterday and I'm looking forward to a good time. I like the organization you've got going on in there and no doubt any other changes you made are sure to be sweet. It's almost February!

jackpunx
    We'll be out there with a couple boats..

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast