Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best use for a V Drive?

TANGO424
    I paid $15,000 for it and put $10,000 into it last 2 years now. Its not stuck either, I like to put it on the beach when its parked not floating out in the water, you are wrong about what boat gets better attention also :crossx: ..............( . )( . ).........The right one is outside...
    Hey Kim I think a FLI has B.B.'s tongue

Kim Hanson
    Well B.B. when we whaka peeps say we got for example 300 H.P. that means at the prop :crossx:
    not like some v-drive peeps who have 450 H.P. in the motor and maybe 250 at the prop after all the drive train loss plus not to mention that they're lugging 500 plus pounds around just in motor weight same principle applys on water as on land why do you think a motor cycle with 100 H.P. kicks the shit outta a car with 500 + H.P. hmmmmm i think its called power to weight ratio and coeficient of friction
    and if Kim had his tunnel trimmed up like you flattie guys he'd be eatin water
    because of the lift generated by the hull
    but dont go cry in your soup :cry: maybe when you get a 900+ H.P. motor in your flattie you might by a slim chance beat Kims whaka
    Kim if im steppin over the line pull me back but im not gonna let guy with a 1800# boat say he can beat your 235 which might weigh what all of 1300#s
    Its a 275 V-8 Tango and its 340 at the prop..........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    hehe, I looked at yours too...get to hiding when you pull up at the launch ramp.
    Never will happen, it gets so much attention that boat its crazy........( . )( . )............ :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    Hey, boys, what's up?!?!
    Same old chit, talking with Blly Boob and Tango......Whats up with you?.......( . )( . )............

TANGO424
    [QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Its a 275 V-8 Tango and its 340 at the prop..........( . )( . ).......... [/QUOTE
    Cool thanks for the Correction Kim

Kim Hanson
    [QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Its a 275 V-8 Tango and its 340 at the prop..........( . )( . ).......... [/QUOTE
    Cool thanks for the Correction Kim
    No problem, did you know I got kicked off this one lake down here last summer for being the fastest on the water and they didn't like it :frown: ..........( . )( . )........Too loud and to fast, this lake is huge!

Debbolas
    Same old chit, talking with Blly Boob and Tango......Whats up with you?.......( . )( . )............
    Watching Easy Rider, and thinking that the young Jack Nickelson looks an awful lot like.................Tom Brown must look :wink:

Kim Hanson
    Watching Easy Rider, and thinking that the young Jack Nickelson looks an awful lot like.................Tom Brown must look :wink:
    It's your dream live it out .........( . )( . )...j/k

WHITIE
    No problem, did you know I got kicked off this one lake down here last summer for being the fastest on the water and they didn't like it :frown: ..........( . )( . )........Too loud and to fast, this lake is huge!
    Must of been no v drives there because if there was I guarantee that you wouldnt of been the fastest then..
    Also, as far as your rocket ship being as fast as Billy B's ...... :squiggle: I really hate to break the news but he would leave you like you never left. If you are doubting me bring it to the needles bash and we will have a look see. All I have to say is good luck cause your going to need it!!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
    Must of been no v drives there because if there was I guarantee that you wouldnt of been the fastest then..
    Also, as far as your rocket ship being as fast as Billy B's ...... :squiggle: I really hate to break the news but he would leave you like you never left. If you are doubting me bring it to the needles bash and we will have a look see. All I have to say is good luck cause your going to need it!!!!!!!
    I never said I could beat Billy Boob with his race boat, I just said I have a fast Lake boat :sleeping: .........( . )( . )........

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast