Thread: Carrera Boats

CARRERA
    Where is Carrera at nowa days? I think I got one of there last boats before they hooked up with Aftershock.

Kilrtoy
    Corona and a NO SHOW at the BOAT SHOW

CARRERA
    Corona and a NO SHOW at the BOAT SHOW
    Also didn't see Aftershock either.

BADBLOWN572
    Carrera and Aftershock have their showroom off of the 91 freeway and Maple. Their production plant is out in Riverside at 5887 Fremont Street. I have talked to them extensively about not going to the boat show. They have said that right now they have enough orders to keep them busy with an 8 week lead time on the boats. They really don't need to go spending the big dollars to go to the boat shows. It is extremely expensive to go to them and they feel that their dollar is better spent putting on things like Demo Days out at the lake and advertising in local publications.

CARRERA
    Carrera and Aftershock have their showroom off of the 91 freeway and Maple. Their production plant is out in Riverside at 5887 Fremont Street. I have talked to them extensively about not going to the boat show. They have said that right now they have enough orders to keep them busy with an 8 week lead time on the boats. They really don't need to go spending the big dollars to go to the boat shows. It is extremely expensive to go to them and they feel that their dollar is better spent putting on things like Demo Days out at the lake and advertising in local publications.
    Do you know if and when they are having the next Regatta?

cjordan
    Blown
    Any news on when te 32 Effect is coming out or when/if they are going to offer the 29 In a twin I/O Configuration?

BADBLOWN572
    Do you know if and when they are having the next Regatta?
    I hope they will have one. I really enjoyed them, but I don't have any information on one at this time.
    Blown
    Any news on when te 32 Effect is coming out or when/if they are going to offer the 29 In a twin I/O Configuration?
    The first 32 has already popped out of the mold. I have not seen it in person, but only in pictures. The boat looks good. I would have changed the gel on the boat (little too Miami Vice for my taste), but that is what the customer wanted.
    They have built one 29 with twin scorpion motors in it. Not sure how it did. Before the 32 was completed, I was considering doing a 29 with twin 600 h.p. small blocks. I do not believe that they can fit twin big blocks in the 29, but small blocks did not appear to be a problem.