Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paging Mister Herman......Mr Herman!

WetWillie
    I know DCBs suck seeing that there not bagged and Styrofoamed!! But I have to ask what is the deal with the cheesy grab handles and kraco speakers? Do they just not finish them well or what?? Its starts off well on the outside but what else are the skimping on?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...123_2373_1.JPG

unleashed
    I know DCBs suck seeing that there not bagged and Styrofoamed!! But I have to ask what is the deal with the cheesy grab handles and kraco speakers? Do they just not finish them well or what?? Its starts off well on the outside but what else are the skimping on?
    HAHAHAHA, thats there phase 1 stereo and grab handle option! Phase 2 is a 30 grand upgrade!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

WetWillie
    I knew there was a catch! I hear there top model installed by a guy named Rocky at Rockyourworld stereos

Havasu Hangin'
    I know DCBs suck seeing that there not bagged and Styrofoamed!!
    I've seen styrofoam in some DCBs... :notam:

XTRM22
    I've seen styrofoam in some DCBs... :notam:
    Yeah but that Circle K ice chest in my Extreme don't count HH. :smile:
    Chuck

Havasu Hangin'
    Yeah but that Circle K ice chest in my Extreme don't count HH. :smile:
    Chuck
    After you spent all that money on zip-ties...is that the only ice chest you can afford to keep the Kool-Aid in?

Three Days Only
    Lets get real!! Your lucky if Skater will even put in a stereo and a ice chest. Skaters are all go and include no amenities besides the essentials to get the boat from point A to point B. That is one sick ass boat!! I like the tunnel extension with the molded in step for entry first time I have seen that on one. I cant figure out how they tool there decks considering that every boat is differnt one way or another from each other.
    Thanks for the pics WW!!!!!!!!!!!

jackpunx
    Lets get real!! Your lucky if Skater will even put in a stereo and a ice chest. Skaters are all go and include no amenities besides the essentials to get the boat from point A to point B. That is one sick ass boat!! I like the tunnel extension with the molded in step for entry first time I have seen that on one. I cant figure out how they tool there decks considering that every boat is differnt one way or another from each other.
    Thanks for the pics WW!!!!!!!!!!!
    Grow a sack and get your check book.. lets GO!!

BoatFloating
    Unlike DCB, Skater puts the Bling in other areas when the boat is running. Instead of show Skater says lets go.......
    :smile: We have to dazzle them with glitter and sound....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast