Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boats! Babes! Booze!........brawling???

sandblasted
    What happened to this forum??
    You know it only takes a few idiots to spoil a party, but if the party is run properly you just throw the riff raff out the door...and continue having a good time.
    I think Hot Boat wimped out by setting up another forum for Jet Boats...if people are out of control then they should have stepped in and layed down some ground rules...or cancelled their access..
    I got no use for people who slam other people's girlfriends, or threaten bodily harm to other users. If you got to make a threat to someone while hiding behind a keyboard, well, I think that speaks for itself.
    I may have to stick to the ***boat, Hotspots forum, no one seems to take everything so seriously over there!!

topless
    Originally posted by sandblasted:
    What happened to this forum??
    You know it only takes a few idiots to spoil a party, but if the party is run properly you just throw the riff raff out the door...and continue having a good time.
    I think Hot Boat wimped out by setting up another forum for Jet Boats...if people are out of control then they should have stepped in and layed down some ground rules...or cancelled their access..
    I got no use for people who slam other people's girlfriends, or threaten bodily harm to other users. If you got to make a threat to someone while hiding behind a keyboard, well, I think that speaks for itself.
    I may have to stick to the ***boat, Hotspots forum, no one seems to take everything so seriously over there!!
    Sanblasted, I think you're my new hero!!!

sleek-jet427
    VERY well said Sandblasted !!!

HOSS
    Sandblasted, I think you are doing the same thing right now that you yourself are accussing others of.
    How far back are you from your keyboard?
    Most people are just joking on here anyway.

sandblasted
    Originally posted by HOSS:
    Sandblasted, I think you are doing the same thing right now that you yourself are accussing others of.
    How far back are you from your keyboard?
    Most people are just joking on here anyway.
    The same thing, How do you figure? I've yet to attack anyone personally in here. I realize most people are joking...Thats why I like these boards...but lately it sure seems some of them are getting way too serious..I think there's a big difference between flaming someone and attacking their wife or girlfriend or threatening to kick their ass...but it's just my opinion..

LOWRIVER2
    Yeah, of course Sandblasted, calling a group of people "assholes" is okay though, right? If you play in the sandbox and throw sand, it might come back at you, surprise, surprise.

topless
    Oh shut up Lowriver.... It seems the only time you even get on the board is when you are at work "dispatching"... You get paid "the big bucks" for your duty of protecting and serving the public.. I am so glad thats where our tax dollars go.

LOWRIVER2
    I won't play your game topless, you're right, I've got better things to do than even reply to you. You are good at tempting me to spill what I know about you.

topless
    Originally posted by LOWRIVER2:
    I won't play your game topless, you're right, I've got better things to do than even reply to you. You are good at tempting me to spill what I know about you.
    Go for it. Unless you know my ex, you know nothing about me. Including my name

topless
    Lowriver.....relax....stop taking this personally. If I passed you on the street, I wouldn't even know who you were.. THIS IS ONLY A KEYBOARD. IT IS NOT REAL LIFE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast