Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

BoatFloating
    Man do you guys need a DCB logo on everything?????? Would you forget who made your boat. Dave the ego maniac loves you guys. I say do every thing in the boat with Billet in the DCB logo.......
    :idea: You Cult guys kill me....... I have a idea do the 12v plug with the DCB logo....ooops never mind that's a option..... :notam:

Charley
    Man do you guys need a DCB logo on everything?????? Would you forget who made your boat. Dave the ego maniac loves you guys. I say do every thing in the boat with Billet in the DCB logo.......
    :idea: You Cult guys kill me....... I have a idea do the 12v plug with the DCB logo....ooops never mind that's a option..... :notam:
    now why would that matter yer boat says carrera on it but sure as shit ... it's an aftershock! :coffeycup

mbrown2
    Why you gotta bring up my towels? there not billett....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    at least DCB has options.. :supp:

BoatFloating
    at least DCB has options.. :supp:
    I do see that.... Would you like to be bent over with or without lube..... Which one did you take....
    now why would that matter yer boat says carrera on it but sure as shit ... it's an aftershock! :coffeycup
    Hell the guy doing the glass work at DCB used to do Virage so all DCB is a Virage.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey Rocko..
    I took the one you referred me too.. and instead of being a hater put your money where your mouth is and fly right.. oh I forgot.. your boat needs to be towed.. fast.. since your mouth acts like a parachute. :jawdrop:

Charley
    Hell the guy doing the glass work at DCB used to do Virage so all DCB is a Virage.....
    Virage just failed as a company... doesn't mean the glass work wasn't top notch
    It's cool Rocko.... you have one of the nicest aftershockarerras I have seen!
    :hammerhea

TOBTEK
    GEEEEESE......did someone wake up this morning and say " I think I'll supersize my DCB HATER meal" MY God calm down francis! Why do you have sooo mach anger towards ALL DCB's, I mean im sure someone wants to ride in that hibbity hop :hammer2:
    J/K.....rocko, your boat is very nice...message,message,message...repeat after me...Im good enough, im smart enough, and darn it people like me..

BoatFloating
    I truely love all my DCB friends....... :rollside: You guys need to just need to sit back and relax......
    The funny thing is Charley and Toby no longer own a DCB but still like the Kool Aid.... :220v:

Budget Baller
    WW -
    Tell whoever you get to make them that I will give them the End Mills and the Cutting Fuid to them for free for this project.
    RL

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast