Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Koolaid Crew Stereo Covers??

Reaper1
    I truely love all my DCB friends....... :rollside: You guys need to just need to sit back and relax......
    The funny thing is Charley and Toby no longer own a DCB but still like the Kool Aid.... :220v:
    I think Rocko is getting tired of: DCB this, F29 that, 12 volt socket this, Dave's hair looks lovely today that, Drink this Kool Aid and suck my weiner in a cult members house this, look at all these zip ties that, check out my swoosh gel coat this, viper motors can handle my load that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........................
    Next Topic Please! :devil:

DrewDown
    at least DCB has options.. :supp:
    They sure as shit have options.
    What's that? you want a foam pad in your cabin. $500 please. Whats that? You want a fan too. Another $500 sucker. What else do you want?
    Like WW said theres no more room on the options page. Some boat manufactires through that in stuff in But then again there not the world's best.

BoatFloating
    I think Rocko is getting tired of: DCB this, F29 that, 12 volt socket this, Dave's hair looks lovely today that, Drink this Kool Aid and suck my weiner in a cult members house this, look at all these zip ties that, check out my swoosh gel coat this, viper motors can handle my load that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..........................
    Winner......
    I knew you could read between the lines...... You'd almost think that DCB was the only boat company out there..... It does get a little old

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Winner......
    I knew you could read between the lines...... You'd almost think that DCB was the only boat company out there..... It does get a little old

so does your shit talking.. maybe if your boat co. could give us something to talk about. then maybe we could say at least one thing nice about your boat.. :rollside: :smile:

Charley
    They sure as shit have options.
    What's that? you want a foam pad in your cabin. $500 please. Whats that? You want a fan too. Another $500 sucker. What else do you want?
    Like WW said theres no more room on the options page. Some boat manufactires through that in stuff in But then again there not the world's best.
    Hatred run's deep in the brotherhood ...gees
    I hope Rocky/3Do both feel the same way but if not... for me this is mostly just a joking atmosphere to hold a friendly shit talkin competition ... ...... I really like both of thier boats, and would be proud to own either boat....and pretty f-ing cool guys too... if some crap went down on the beach, i'd have either of thier backs guaranteed! (ya Im lil , but scrappy) ...... as far as options ... The DCB is quite loaded, but they offer a lil more on the bling/option page to those who wanna spend silly money on silly shit ...(just my opinion) .... not to mention the pricing on those options is usually negotiable
    BTW Magics and American Offshores SUCK!
    :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    who thinks that the DCB people are being serrious about the shit talkin.. Rocky I know and he likes to pull chains.. I just like to pull them harder..
    I hope nobody thinks I am serrious when I talk shit to Rocky(boatfloating).. :notam: :rollside:

BoatFloating
    so does your shit talking.. maybe if your boat co. could give us something to talk about. then maybe we could say at least one thing nice about your boat.. :rollside: :smile:
    See what I mean...... perfect example.... You've never seen my boat or been in it so how would you know..... I've seen yours and commented how nice it was. You need to read the whole thread and not pick and choose what you want...
    It's not my boat company and it's not my job to do the advertising for them..... But I'll tell you that there are more Carrera's on the lake than there are DCB's. I'll also tell you unlike DCB they don't have their eggs in one basket ie; Tunnel Hulls. What do you want them to give you to talk about. How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats. How about there list of options are shorter because they come standard. How about I tell you they use the same material to build there boats.... What else do you want to hear....
    Boating is a life style not a click........

MRS FLYIN VEE
    See what I mean...... perfect example.... You've never seen my boat or been in it so how would you know..... I've seen yours and commented how nice it was. You need to read the whole thread and not pick and choose what you want...
    It's not my boat company and it's not my job to do the advertising for them..... But I'll tell you that there are more Carrera's on the lake than there are DCB's. I'll also tell you unlike DCB they don't have their eggs in one basket ie; Tunnel Hulls. What do you want them to give you to talk about. How about there new 32' Cat that was designed by the same guy that worked on DCB Cats. How about there list of options are shorter because they come standard. How about I tell you they use the same material to build there boats.... What else do you want to hear....
    Boating is a life style not a click........

where the f uc k did that come from. :argue: :hammerhea
    you can joke but I can't ..

CornWater
    Is it summer yet.... :boxingguy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well so much for staying on these fu cking boards anymore.. panties are in a wod and I think I am out of here.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast