Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFF SUBJECT - In Wall Speakers for Home

TrojanDan
    Too bad you don't have a denon, they sound great cranking 6 channel stereo
    Funny you mention that. Taxman was very good to me this year. I'll be needing the AVR3808 or whatever the current model number is plus a Niles speaker selector box. Know anyone who can hook me up?
    Oh yeah, what happened to that "off" brand I think you mentioned to me before that was custom made by some dude here in CA and was made in China to his specs? I think you mentioned that Wes picked up some. If they were a bang for the buck, I'm thinking of getting some of those too for the ceiling.

ROZ
    Funny you mention that. Taxman was very good to me this year. I'll be needing the AVR3808 or whatever the current model number is plus a Niles speaker selector box. Know anyone who can hook me up?
    Oh yeah, what happened to that "off" brand I think you mentioned to me before that was custom made by some dude here in CA and was made in China to his specs? I think you mentioned that Wes picked up some. If they were a bang for the buck, I'm thinking of getting some of those too for the ceiling.
    Yup, thems the ones I'm using in the remainder of the house
    Wazzup mofo!?!

essexjet
    I just say this on RD link an I think I have to get it. Just plug my ipod into the wall for my home system, Damn!! Does anyone here have this in there home?
    Here is the link if anyone is interested, its called the iport....iport (http://www.sonance.com)
    http://www.sonance.com/image_data/pi...1106353091.jpg

Essex502
    I have the in-wall polk Rc65i... and i mounted them in my ceiling and i love them sound great.....
    What kind of power are you driving them with? I am limited to 125 watts to the surrounds until I upgrade the receiver.

ROZ
    What kind of power are you driving them with? I am limited to 125 watts to the surrounds until I upgrade the receiver.
    What amp(s) are you considering?

TrojanDan
    Yup, thems the ones I'm using in the remainder of the house
    Wazzup mofo!?!
    Sweeeeet, hook me up too! Off to the Miami Boat Show in a week for a couple of days then the Bahamas for a week to do some Scuba and Muff Diving.
    Got your room for OP6 yet? Might have a comfy couch for you down in Parker at my buddy's trailer if your flying your usual stag. . I don't think I'll be able to make it up to Havasu each night so I'll probably stay in Parker.

Essex502
    What amp(s) are you considering?
    Initially it will be the Yamaha reciever I have here in Valencia that'll be moved to Havasu. I don't remember the exact model number as it is a couple of year's old now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12