Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Rev.Williams

Mrs.Racer277
    You need to get one of those plastic keyboard covers!! LOL
    No Shiat!

a catered life
    ok now i see the pp pecking order. :cry: say hello to the real posse leader mr jet driver good morning sir how would you like your eggs and steak breakfast :notam: this is as close i will ever get to begging :frown:

LUVNLIFE
    ok now i see the pp pecking order. :cry: say hello to the real posse leader mr jet driver good morning sir how would you like your eggs and steak breakfast :notam: this is as close i will ever get to begging :frown:
    Willie, Shawn likes his breakfast sausage whole not sliced,,,,,,,,cause his asshole isn't a piggy bank :jawdrop:

a catered life
    Willie, Shawn likes his breakfast sausage whole not sliced,,,,,,,,cause his asshole isn't a piggy bank :jawdrop:
    lol

Jetdriver
    Willie, I like to give everyone some grief. The way into the posse is to just be good people. If the good Rev. has any more shirts your more than welcome. See you on the water!
    Ps: Unlike Luvnlife Im not into male on male ass play. But if you have any midget fisting!!!! LOL :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    Willie, I like to give everyone some grief. The way into the posse is to just be good people. If the good Rev. has any more shirts your more than welcome. See you on the water!
    Ps: Unlike Luvnlife Im not into male on male ass play. But if you have any midget fisting!!!! LOL :rollside:
    Do you use the whole midget Shawn? :hammerhea

a catered life
    omg does that mean........i'm really in the ..........i dont need to give anyone a......... :sqeyes: well thanks...... being good people is easy when you are around good people..............so what exactly am i in? :redface: yo larry i got the ok from jetdriver
    for the record i was willing to go for the ass play and fisting all at one time :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
    Do you use the whole midget Shawn? :hammerhea
    Did you guys go to the boat show??

Mrs.Racer277
    omg does that mean........i'm really in the ..........i dont need to give anyone a......... :sqeyes: well thanks...... being good people is easy when you are around good people..............so what exactly am i in? :redface: yo larry i got the ok from jetdriver
    for the record i was willing to go for the ass play and fisting all at one time :frown:
    WooHoo Willie is an official PP member. Wipe the tears from your eyes.

a catered life
    WooHoo Willie is an official PP member. Wipe the tears from your eyes.
    wiping tears.......lol..... i putting up the lube and leather whips and my french maid outfit with the adjustable thong :rollside:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast