Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone go to Kentucky Lake?

YOUNG
    I was curious to see how many people from the message board go down to Kentucky Lake or the Barkley Lake area to boat.

ME-678
    We go to Ky. lake to race with
    the KDBA, to far for recreational
    boating.
    Paul

YOUNG
    We go down there to watch the races at Pisga Bay each time they have them. After that we're on to the rock quarry to party.

big kahoona
    How Far You Guys From Dayton .whens The Best Time To Come Down To Drank A Beer With Some Of Ya ,lol

boatcrazy
    I think i know you.This is john with the 31' american offshore.Looking forward to seeing you,and the gang at buzzard rock.

YOUNG
    I have made the trip up to dayton before and I believe it is around 8 hours. We are usually down there everyother weekend or so during June-August. Yall need to make the trip and come check it out.
    Boatcrazy, your boat sounds very fimiliar. Do you come down the lake to Sandy Beach very much? We need to hook up this summer out on the lake. I have only been to buzzard Rock a hand full of times and we have been talking about going down there alot more often this summer.

mcourson
    Hey Guys,
    Long time lurker, first time poster.
    I have done/do a lot of boating on KY Lake. Grew up during the summers at Tarryon(now Moonbay Harbor condos) on Barkley Lake. My Dad currently lives outside of Moors. Been coming down a bunch the last few years(live in So. IL). I really enjoy the lake, but my Dad is selling his place and I don't know how much I will get down. Maybe for the Poker run in July.
    Young, I saw you have a Baja on another section. I have one too. 91 Bandit 223. It is my second Baja. Bought my first one (18 Islander) last spring and three months later traded for the Bandit. Had to go faster.
    Boatcrazy, I believe I have seen your boat a couple of times. I believe at the Poker Run in '02. We were in a Red/White 28' Magic Cat. Then I believe we saw you on Barkley doing some speed runs down by Rockcastle/Pizer Point. We were in a 42 Fountain(Red/Blue/Green) running with a 34' Baja(purple/teal)
    Matt

YOUNG
    Mcourson I do have a Baja. This is the frist boat I have ever had. Been doing the rockcrawling thing in vehicles for the last 7-8 years. Sold my buggy and bought a boat. You need to still try and get down to Kentucky or Barkley lake this summer. We'll be there every chance we get.

big kahoona
    8 hrs sounds like a good road trip.i`ve been trying to set it up for a road trip to the big lake havasu in late march --spring break is 6 weeks long !yyyyaaahhhhooooooooo ,hey my cuzin owns a 22 ft hammer ( baja )the word at cumberland is they had one hell of a baja sale ! lol b-cuz- every body has one !lol.lol

YOUNG
    We have been thinking about a trip out to Lake Havasu also this summer. Not sure what dates,but really want to go. I bought my Hammer down at Somerset,KY which is at Lake Cumberland.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast