Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone go to Kentucky Lake?

mcourson
    I am sure that we will make it down a couple of times. I am definitely looking at the Poker Run though. Or possibly the frogs legs run late in the year if they have it again. Won't be down for any holiday weekends. Going to stay up here on Rend Lake or the Ohio River at Evansville.
    I bought my bandit at Lake Cumberland Marine.
    Matt

YOUNG
    Sounds good. We have been to the hydro races on the Ohio River at Evansville before. I have family that lives up there so we just stay with them for the weekend.

big kahoona
    hey i have family by burnside .about 5 miles up 0ld 27.i stopped in to see some family. my uncle was telling me that the monkee man s going to be hot at the dock with his noise machine checker !also no more throwing anchor out at 76 falls . you get a vip pass to somersets finist grey bar !there tired of dreaging for bodys at the falls they said ! hell what are we paying taxes for then lol.figured i let you know for your july 4 weekend ! good luck b-ciz i was there last year .and i went out of there very happy .

mcourson
    Don't know if we will make it or not. But to be safe, I reserved a slip at Moor's for 3 nights for Memorial Day weekend.

YOUNG
    I hate to hear that about the falls,but I guess I will have to take my chances. If you do decide to come down to Kentucky lake then drop me a email and we can hook up.

big kahoona
    I hate to hear that about the falls,but I guess I will have to take my chances. If you do decide to come down to Kentucky lake then drop me a email and we can hook up.
    WE MADE RESERVATIONS FOR NORRIS FOR THE FORTH OF JULY. I`VE ALWAYS WENT DO DALE HOLLOW .BUT MY BUDDIES KEEP TELLING ME ABOUT NORRIS LAKE SO 6 BOATS FROM DAYTON IS HITING N.L. UP . WELL TRY TO GET HOOKED UP ONE DAY THAT WEEKEND .B-CUZ 4 OF MY CUZINS LIVE FOR THE FALLS THEY PULL IN . AND STAY AND PARTY FOR THE WEEKEND. ITS THE WILDEST I`VE EVER SEEN LAST YEAR !!!

NashvilleBound
    Last week I ended up in Franklin KY looking at some apartments for sale. I think it was exit 2....how far away is the lake from there? Or should I be on the 65?

big kahoona
    Last week I ended up in Franklin KY looking at some apartments for sale. I think it was exit 2....how far away is the lake from there? Or should I be on the 65?
    nashville bound which lake you looking for ?

NashvilleBound
    nashville bound which lake you looking for ?
    KY lake. Shoot any nice family oriented lake for that matter. As long as its not any real big, rough open waters and within a few hours of Nashville.

big kahoona
    KY lake. Shoot any nice family oriented lake for that matter. As long as its not any real big, rough open waters and within a few hours of Nashville.
    HEY NASH.HAVE YOU BEEN OVER TO DALE HOLLOW YET ?IF NOT YOU GOT TO GO SUNSET MARINA .. THERES A COVE OVER TO LEFT ABOUT TWO MILES OUT . IT `S CALLED EAGLE COVE . 3 MILES BACK IN THE COVE BIG TIME DRAGRACING. VERY FAMILY ORENTATED. I BEEN GOING THERE FOR OVER 10 YEARS .DROP -YOUNG- A LINE . HES IN KY. HE SAID KY. LAKE IS REAL COOL .I`M WANTING TO HOOK UP WITH HIM THIS SPRING . AND A FEW DAYTON BOATS GO DOWN AND HAVE A FEW COLD BEERS WITH SOME FELLOW BOATERS. YOUNG CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH KY. LAKES . HOPEFULLY WE ALL CAN GET TOGETHER THIS SUMMER ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast