Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone go to Kentucky Lake?

YOUNG
    KY Lake is around hour and forty minutes from Nashville. Not a bad drive at all. I have been wanting to go up to Nashville and try out Center Hill Lake. Whats the scoop on CenterHill. Good or Bad choice.

big kahoona
    KY Lake is around hour and forty minutes from Nashville. Not a bad drive at all. I have been wanting to go up to Nashville and try out Center Hill Lake. Whats the scoop on CenterHill. Good or Bad choice.
    HEY YOUNGE I`VE HEARD CENTER HILL IS COOL AS HELL !!!I`M NOT FOR SURE WHATS THE DATE , BUT THEY HAVE A CONCERT ON A BARGE SOMETIME IN THE SOMER ? WE ALL NEED TO HOOK UP AND GO DOWN TO CENTER HILL..WELL TRY AND MAKE A TRIP OVER TO THE FALLS JULY 4 TH WEEKEND.. BUT I NEVER BEEN TO NORRIS LAKE. SO THATS THE PLAN .. TALK TO YOU LATER..

No Doubt
    hey i have family by burnside .about 5 miles up 0ld 27.i stopped in to see some family. my uncle was telling me that the monkee man s going to be hot at the dock with his noise machine checker !also no more throwing anchor out at 76 falls . you get a vip pass to somersets finist grey bar !there tired of dreaging for bodys at the falls they said ! hell what are we paying taxes for then lol.figured i let you know for your july 4 weekend ! good luck b-ciz i was there last year .and i went out of there very happy .
    Did you say noise checker ? Are they really going to start that stupid stuff here just like on the west side ?

NashvilleBound
    Center Hill is an excellent choice. It all depends on what your after. If you like the big water launch at the N end at the dam. If you like it glassy and a mix of different boater launch at Ragland Bottom. We usually launch way down at the South end, unless we are meeting someone...like you, we launch at Pates Ford.....that end of the lake to ourselves. Depends on whether your showing off or starting a floatilla is where you will go. We're on the water 3-4 days a week so anytime your interested let us know....and as long as you promise to let me keep up.... :wink:

big kahoona
    Did you say noise checker ? Are they really going to start that stupid stuff here just like on the west side ?
    YOU GOT THAT WRIGHT !!! MONKEY MAN EVEN CHECKED MY HEADERS AT DALE HOLLOW LAST SEPT. MY UNCLE SAID CUMBERLAND LAKE POLICE WAS TALKING TO HIM AND SAID THAT THE ORDERS COMEN DOWN FROM THE BRASS ABOVE .. WHUDA THUNK IT !!! :boxing IS THERE ANY WE CAN DO ABOUT THIS !!! BESIDES BUYING MUFFLERS!!!

big kahoona
    Center Hill is an excellent choice. It all depends on what your after. If you like the big water launch at the N end at the dam. If you like it glassy and a mix of different boater launch at Ragland Bottom. We usually launch way down at the South end, unless we are meeting someone...like you, we launch at Pates Ford.....that end of the lake to ourselves. Depends on whether your showing off or starting a floatilla is where you will go. We're on the water 3-4 days a week so anytime your interested let us know....and as long as you promise to let me keep up.... :wink:
    I HEARD THEY HAVE A BIG CONCERT OUT ON THE WATER ONCE A YEAR ..IS THAT TRUE ? LET ME KNOW !! I`D REALLY LIKE TO GET ALL OF US TOGETHER ..AND HAVE A GREAT TIE YUHHOOOOO !LOL

NashvilleBound
    I HEARD THEY HAVE A BIG CONCERT OUT ON THE WATER ONCE A YEAR ..IS THAT TRUE ? LET ME KNOW !! I`D REALLY LIKE TO GET ALL OF US TOGETHER ..AND HAVE A GREAT TIE YUHHOOOOO !LOL I is true to an extent...I think it was cancelled last year. You right...getting a bunch of performance boaters together would be quite a sight on the local lakes. Have you ever been to Cedar Creek Yacht Club? or the Boat House? There is a boat "swap meet" this weekend and I am towing my sled up there.... its on Old Hickory.

big kahoona
    I is true to an extent...I think it was cancelled last year. You right...getting a bunch of performance boaters together would be quite a sight on the local lakes. Have you ever been to Cedar Creek Yacht Club? or the Boat House? There is a boat "swap meet" this weekend and I am towing my sled up there.... its on Old Hickory.
    SOUNDS LIKE A COOL PLACE . I`M LOOL`N FORWARD TO HOOKING UP THIS SOMMER. I`LL GET MY BUDDIES TO COME DOWN WITH ME..HELL I ONLY GOT A WARLOCK !!!! IT WOULD`NT OUT RUN A GAS STATION !!!LMAO ---NO I`VE NOT BEEN TO ANY OF THE ABOVE . I HAVE FAMILY ( A BUNCH ) OVER IN JAMESTOWN TENN.THATS ONE REASON I GO TO DALE HOLLOW ALL THE TIME...

YOUNG
    I am game to hook up with everybody this summer at Center Hill. It would be cool to have some performance boats all together on the lake(hope my Baja will qualify!). Let me know when you all are thinking about getting together and I will for sure make the trip. I talked to a freind of mine from Murfressboro and he says that they all hang out at party cove. I am not sure how far away this is from where ya'll normally put in at though.

NashvilleBound
    I am game to hook up with everybody this summer at Center Hill. It would be cool to have some performance boats all together on the lake(hope my Baja will qualify!). Let me know when you all are thinking about getting together and I will for sure make the trip. I talked to a freind of mine from Murfressboro and he says that they all hang out at party cove. I am not sure how far away this is from where ya'll normally put in at though.
    If I know people are coming I will launch at the northern end so we can all find each other. Its pretty easy...especially if we are all driving nice rides and not bass boats...I am sure your Baja will qualify. Most of my best friends on the water drive Bajas....damn, did I just say that out loud??? I have never found the Party Cove on Center Hill but I could go for that too. The coves on the lake go for miles.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast