Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone go to Kentucky Lake?

big kahoona
    If I know people are coming I will launch at the northern end so we can all find each other. Its pretty easy...especially if we are all driving nice rides and not bass boats...I am sure your Baja will qualify. Most of my best friends on the water drive Bajas....damn, did I just say that out loud??? I have never found the Party Cove on Center Hill but I could go for that too. The coves on the lake go for miles.
    HEY YOUNG-NASH- FOR THE LAST 8-9 YEARS I`VE RENTED A 80 FT. HOUSEBOAT AT DALE HOLLOW LABORDAY WEEKEND.YOU GUYS NEED TO COME OVER THERE THAT WEEKEND . THEY BEEN DRAGRACING THERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS !!!! YUHOOOO !!!! THE RACING IS AT EAGLES COVE.. 300-400 BOATS AT A TIME .THE COVE IS WIDE AND LONG. AND WE RACE AT THE END OF THE COVE .WHICH GOES BACK 4-5 MILES . YOU GUYS WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED...IF YOU ARE !!THEN I`LL BUY FIRST ROUND AT A GO-GO BAR LMAO !!

dean51267
    peir 3, the red power boat....... it is not there now it is in storage, but always on the lake in the summer........

NashvilleBound
    HEY YOUNG-NASH- FOR THE LAST 8-9 YEARS I`VE RENTED A 80 FT. HOUSEBOAT AT DALE HOLLOW LABORDAY WEEKEND.YOU GUYS NEED TO COME OVER THERE THAT WEEKEND . THEY BEEN DRAGRACING THERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS !!!! YUHOOOO !!!! THE RACING IS AT EAGLES COVE.. 300-400 BOATS AT A TIME .THE COVE IS WIDE AND LONG. AND WE RACE AT THE END OF THE COVE .WHICH GOES BACK 4-5 MILES . YOU GUYS WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED...IF YOU ARE !!THEN I`LL BUY FIRST ROUND AT A GO-GO BAR LMAO !!
    I can tell I am already dissapointed

big kahoona
    peir 3, the red power boat....... it is not there now it is in storage, but always on the lake in the summer........
    RED BOAT !!! HELL THAT WON`T BE HARD TO FIND !!!LOL

RiverOtter
    I can tell I am already dissapointed
    I want in on this one Nashville.

throwerb
    I want in on this one Nashville.
    You can ride with me in my new sea ray. :hammerhea

RiverOtter
    You can ride with me in my new sea ray. :hammerhea
    I'm in! Does it have the 220 Horse 5.0L or the 260 Horse 5.0L

dean51267
    RED BOAT !!! HELL THAT WON`T BE HARD TO FIND !!!LOL
    The red is so loud it gets tickets for excess noise as it screams by other drives being pulled dow the highway on a trailer...........................

throwerb
    I'm in! Does it have the 220 Horse 5.0L or the 260 Horse 5.0L
    Who cares, it has a windshield :wink:

RiverOtter
    Who cares, it has a windshield :wink:
    Dam Straight! BTW, have you noticed the rush to add canopies to the West Cost boats? Maybe all my whinning is paying off. :idea:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast