Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: slow boat what's sup

jimmmyb
    hey slow boat do you still have a web site,
    i to have a jet hydro and would like any info i can get on jet hydros.
    thanks jimmyb

Leon
    Jimmmyb are you the guy that the jetboatguru was talking about who raced one in Texas? I was actually gonna buy one once but the guys here told me no way. Why did that one go 11 seconds at 80 mph and slowboats goes 12.5 seconds at 80 mph? Now it goes 90 he says so he is probably going 11.9 seconds now. He said by now it would be running in the 9's. He is not sticking to the plan. I should have done the bet with him. I am sad about that. Everything I know about boat racing i learned from slowboat and thats the damn truth. I knew nothing until I started asking questions and then all of these contradictory answers started flying around and next thing ya know Leon is in the middle of a tornado. It has been fun though following the progress of the slowboat machine. I wish him luck as he is one of the big boys and really i am just jealous of him anyways. Be safe slowboat we love ya, Leon

Leon, Leon, Leon, Shame on ya for sturrin the pot again. Did your mother ever tell you you are a trouble maker? Best to let sleeping dogs [pun intended] lie.

Slow Boat 001
    jimmmyb, His web site is at http://www.worthingtonmotorsports.nasha.com
    Hey Leon the Peeon
    This one`s 4 you
    http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/mad60.gif
    It`s not to late for us to take you up on your bet. We told you how it could have been done in OK City but you said that you didn`t want to post on the bet that (YOU) CAME UP WITH any more, so we (you and I) droped it. Now you want to run your mouth one more time so put up some money or shut up.I`m not going to play your game unless I here from SDBA or CSDBA saying that you have put up some money.I will tell the boss that you want to make this bet good this time so post your money with one of those ORG`S and the race will be on! I have put alot of money in his boat so I know he will make the run if I tell him to do so.
    [This message has been edited by Slow Boat 001 (edited August 26, 2001).]

Slow Boat 001
    Leon::: This is YOUR BET. From the Spanking a V-Drive Topic _____________________________________________
    "i'll make another deal. If Slowboat can break 100 i'll give 1000 for every mile per hour over. If not he gives Leon 1000 for every mile per hour under. Eat me and die...you scamper along and tell him and see what he says."
    Now what do you have to say? looks like you are the one that makes the bet`s. The card`s are on the table.Now don`t punk out this time,( like you did the last time ) you have made such a big deal out of this. Let`s Do It This Time??
    [This message has been edited by Slow Boat 001 (edited August 26, 2001).]

Ok slowy you miserable little puke. You get one pass and one pass only. It has to be done in Phoenix. Bring that wadded up pile of crap to Firebird for the finals. If you break 100 I'll give you a thousand dollars. If you don't, then you give me a thousand. I have an idea, anyone in here interested in jumping in on this can post there name and the amount of money they are willing to put up. In return, you pay out to everyone the total accumulated. If you agree to this, and don't show up, that will be a loss by default and you pay up. So are you in?

RiverDave
    Dave Johnson - 1000.00 http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Anytime Slowy
    BTW that's 2K how much is it going to take for you to show up?
    RD

mister460
    Andrew Neuman-29 Palms, CA. I'll put down 5 bucks, two rolls of duct tape, a half used tube of RTV(the good gold colored stuff), and my trusty beer bong. I don't think 001 can do it. Now you're up to $2005 and some goodies! What's the call buddy?

flat broke
    Chris Lloyd (South Bay)Im in for $200. I could probably say $2000 and not worry because of a no show. But its personal policy to only bet what I got, so there ya go. If Slowy steps up, I'll furnish complete info Oh yeah, I'll also throw in a stainless scoop. If you win, its yours, if you don't I get a dozen of those donuts someone is always talking about.
    Chris
    [This message has been edited by flat broke (edited August 27, 2001).]

RiverDave
    I just reread that SlowBoat post. Is that one of the infamous slowboat crew members?? or is he talking about himself like he is somebody else?? What the F*&k?? Bro you lost me but I got cash and I'm bettin on ole Leon. The only way that thing is going over the century mark is if you paid Dimarco Kid to tie a rope to the front of your boat and when yours peaks out around 90mph he can pull you up and over that barrier you've been struggling with so much. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast