Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Pictures........

BoatFloating
    No! Damn it! And I am ready. I might try and do that Catalina run this weekend. If not on Saturday I am going for a run on Sunday, I got my drum of oil ordered I just have to go pick it up. You gonna run the Pacific one more time before you take the boat to Havasu? You may as well finish that drive off here so you can drop the boat off at Teague before summer.
    Andy
    Andy, what did that drum cost you. I hear they tack on a bunch of fees for Calif delivery. Lakeland charges $14 a gallon bulk to fill up my 5 galllon jugs. If you got a 55 gallon drum you must plan on doing allot of boating.......
    :supp:

andy01
    Andy, what did that drum cost you. I hear they tack on a bunch of fees for Calif delivery. Lakeland charges $14 a gallon bulk to fill up my 5 galllon jugs. If you got a 55 gallon drum you must plan on doing allot of boating.......
    I am going to do a hell of a lot of boating! Actually I couldn't stand the thought of paying $18 - $22 gallon for 1-2 gallons at a time. If somebody wants to buy some of my 55 I am going to figure out how much I can sell like five gallons at a time or what ever size oil/gas can people bring to me. I am going to say right around the $14 dollars a gallon. The funny thing is most people that know me, are telling me I am wasting my time. "you won't even own the boat that long". I will use it all or sell it. But yes a 55 gallon drum is a little much to store.
    Andy

andy01
    Andy, what did that drum cost you.
    With tax, pump and all the crap......... It was just over the $800 mark.
    Nice sig. by the way.
    Andy

BoatFloating
    Andy, I'd buy some from you to help you out. Let me know how much a gallon.... What city do you live in or do you deliver

riverliver
    What kinda Oil you got Focker ! LOL I heard that the Yamaha Oil will make those mercs. go faster.. or maybe it was slower :rollside:

andy01
    What kinda Oil you got Focker ! LOL I heard that the Yamaha Oil will make those mercs. go faster.. or maybe it was slower :rollside:
    I hope faster, it said "Daytona Spanker" on the drum. When I read that I said "I'll take it!"
    Andy
    Btw my boats wet now.........

Three Days Only
    I hope faster, it said "Daytona Spanker" on the drum. When I read that I said "I'll take it!"
    Andy
    Btw my boats wet now.........
    How did it run??? You go out to Long Beach?
    Never mind, its raining!! Mines still dry......HA HA!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456