Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pebbles Extreme Makeover 2005

sdba069
    First pictures of Denise's 1984 KustomKraft TX-19 after ground up resto. except for interior. The restoration included... rebuild and paint trailer...... repaint boat....... Performance Marine blown 468 Chevy....... all new MSD ignition......... all steel braided plumbing........ all new billet hardware...... all new AMI gauges.......... total pump upgrade......... inducer, Aggressor mag-bronze impeller........ Aggressor droop........... Aggressor hydraulic diverter......... transom plates.... all new wiring...... braced ride plate........ custom loader...... Still to come......... Jetavator and new interior as soon as she gets over sticker shock.... The engine is a .060 over 454........ Billet main cap 4 bolt block........... 5140 steel crank............. Eagle rods........ SRP blower pistons(8 to 1)........... Pro Topline aluminum heads............ hydraulic roller Comp Cam.......... BDS 8-71 Stage II blower.......... Nickerson 980 CFM blower carbs.......... Barry Grant fuel system......... Dooley Pan......... Edelbrock Elite valve covers and timing cover.......... Comp Cams Billet roller rocker arms...... Lots of other goodies.... How's that David(JDF) ??????????
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ctures0017.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ctures0008.jpg

jdf
    she's going to spank my butt and a few others

esabataj
    Hey JDF
    Looking good!!!!
    Has Gary popped it off yet? Can't wait to see that bad boy run

jdf
    think he has run the motor in the shop ,,,need s to run the river and set the ride plate

TexasJet
    JDF, looks great, should run like a mother. Hey Garry, what's up with the boat in the background of that picture? :wink:

sdba069
    Hey Jeff.... I don't know where that came from, found it parked out by the road. I still have a little left on the red boat and I'll get back to some figures on yours. I got your oil pan stripped, but couldn't get all the old paint off, so I'm going to go ahead and prep it and repaint it. Most of the paint was flaking off and I was hoping I could blast it all off with a pressure washer and leave it the with the irridited finish that it came with.

jdf
    snow you need a real washer bye the way she is real happy

sdba069
    Chad likes it.............

jdf
    chad who and like's what

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast