Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: LAPD vs. 13 year old auto theft suspect

Tyson Ross
    I say piss them off even more and lock up the mother who should be responsible for her kid's actions.

C-2
    Just an observation about police shootings:
    Whenever an officer leaves his patrol car during or immediately after a chase, while the suspect remains in his - bad news for both the suspect and officer.

barbigrl
    I.
    How do you E-mail Maxine Waters anyway?
    I second that...does anyone know?

KACHINA KEN
    13, 18. 21, black, white , green whatever. Break the law and go to jail or get shot. Seem pretty open and shut, dont break the law.

dexman38
    I have a 13 year old and i know where he is at 3:00 a.m . but if he did steal a car ram a police officer. And the police officer shot and killed him. Oh WELL. He got what he deserved.

LBZROCKS
    Kool...let them destroy there own city.....
    Cool..rioting ='s the cops cracking some more heads.. hmmm..and overtime..not such a bad thing
    :hammerhea

Boatcop
    Every day in LA County some black kid is killed by gang bangers. Some intentionally, some are innocent bystanders.
    Where's the outrage in that? Why aren't the self proclaimed black community "leaders" going on TV, Radio, etc. and condemming the bangers?
    And more importantly, why aren't those same "leaders" leading their communities out of the society of fear and terror that the gangs impose on them.
    The lack of action on the part of those "leaders" should be the number one story in the Southland. Not a fleeing car thief getting killed while attempting to kill Police Officers

Freak
    I say piss them off even more and lock up the mother who should be responsible for her kid's actions.
    I would bet that mom and dad have been guests of the public saftey system for many years.

Essex502
    I wonder just how easy it is to see the age of a driver, in the dark, backing their car towards you and you partner after a chase? Ya' think that it might be tough? You bet.
    Changing the law on shooting at moving vehicles is merely a placibo to the community to pacify their voices temporarily. Until the community is OUTRAGED over their "innocent little babies" breaking the law and taking responsibility for their childrens actions nothing of substance will come of their protests.
    The problem is single parent households where the fathers (usually multiple fathers for the children in the household) don't take responsibility. Lots of the children don't even know their fathers. The mother's may or may not be working and the children are left to their own devices. Idle hands and all.

OGShocker
    Two of the sandbar threads here got me thinking. Its okay to shoot a 13 year old kid, but its not okay to ticket a truck thats not street legal(from the CHP sucks thread)? WTF? I think the kid got what he deserved and making an example out of him didn't hurt either. As for the lifted ILLEGAL trucked he got what he deserved also and the example thing too! Everybody needs to be responsable for their OWN actions and quit bitching. Just my opinion I could be wrong.
    88 posts in 3+ years? You don't have a lot to say but, what you say, says a lot!! :idea:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast