Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nortech

Three Days Only
    Way...and I mean way the fock out of my league there!
    It's all in a days work my brother from another mother!!

kidstuf
    KeyWest 2004, I stole them off the Florida Powerboat Club website. Only the running pics though, the rest is us tearing it up in Miami, Fort Meyers, & St. Pete.
    Hey by the way where's Bobs big bad ass 36'. I never heard anything about numbers, or anything.
    Did it really fall off a crane!! If so that blows.
    Did anyone ever get it out on the water??
    Inquiring minds want to know?
    key west is a fun poker run...
    yes, the crane operators dropped the boat at the ft. lauderdale boat show...
    broke one of the #6 drives and did some minor damage to the right side of the transom... now were fighting with their insurance company... makes me sick thinking about it...
    we ran it in havasu to dial in the motors... just took it up to 142... it now belongs to a guy in idaho who is so stoaked on it he wouldn't even let us take it from him to put it in the la show... or he's just afraid of the crane operators i can't figure out which

Three Days Only
    Just think!!!!!!!!! Theres most likely around 6 - 7Mil sitting in the water just in this pic!! F'n Sick.
    The Outerlimits Cult
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/98512447.bmp
    Now thats a Cult I would like to belong too!!

Three Days Only
    key west is a fun poker run...
    broke one of the #6 drives and did some minor damage to the right side of the transom... now were fighting with their insurance company... makes me sick thinking about it...
    we ran it in havasu to dial in the motors... just took it up to 142... it now belongs to a guy in idaho who is so stoaked on it he wouldn't even let us take it from him to put it in the la show... or he's just afraid of the crane operators i can't figure out which
    That sucks, you would think they would have some sort of insurance for that. How do you put a price tag on a one off boat though.
    142..............There had to be alot left with those big ass motors bolted in that beast.
    Sorry to hear about that. I was hoping to see Bob run that boat in a upcoming Poker Run. Well maybe Mr. Idaho will show us what its got.
    Jeff

mbrown2
    or he's just afraid of the crane operators i can't figure out which
    LMAO....but really that sux about the boat being dropped...

kidstuf
    That sucks, you would think they would have some sort of insurance for that. How do you put a price tag on a one off boat though.
    142..............There had to be alot left with those big ass motors bolted in that beast.
    Sorry to hear about that. I was hoping to see Bob run that boat in a upcoming Poker Run. Well maybe Mr. Idaho will show us what its got.
    Jeff
    142 at 5400 rpms.... 7000 rpm red line.

Jrocket
    My boys are making me proud.How did he drop it?

kidstuf
    LMAO....but really that sux about the boat being dropped...
    yeah... i'm just glad i didn't see it happen... seein that would have taken a couple years off my life for sure.

Havasu Hangin'
    Now thats a Cult I would like to belong too!!
    I'll take a drink of that OL Kool-Aid anyday...

BoatFloating
    I'll take a drink of that OL Kool-Aid anyday...

Get in line I'm next sucker.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast