Thread: Shore power question...

SoundsGood
    What is happening when I'm jamming the radio at the dock? Does the shore power simply charge the batteries and the radio feeds from the batteries or is there a 'switch' to the 30amp electrical power?

phebus
    What is happening when I'm jamming the radio at the dock? Does the shore power simply charge the batteries and the radio feeds from the batteries or is there a 'switch' to the 30amp electrical power?
    Usually what happens when you are "jammin" your radio at the dock, is that you are pissin everyone else around you, and they are hoping your battery is going dead.

Havasu Hangin'
    My shore power is hooked to my battery charger.

ChumpChange
    Usually what happens when you are "jammin" your radio at the dock, is that you are pissin everyone else around you, and they are hoping your battery is going dead.
    nice!

BoatFloating
    It depends how it's hook up if you have a battery charger in your setup....

SoundsGood
    Is there any way of telling how its hooked up? I guess I shouldn't have said 'Jamming at the dock' but Saturday night on E Dock gets wild. We pitch in and even get live entertainment sometimes. Its a real party until midnight.