Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Spam - 2004 Honda Crf450r ***

IN2MX
    2004 Honda CRF450R, BRAND NEW CONDITION, Pro Circuit TI-4 Titanium exhaust with header, GPR steering stabilizer, Renthal Fat bar, SKid plate, Engine Ice......Also have the stock exhaust with Spark arrestor attachment.
    This bike has extremely LOW hours on it (Due to unfortunate softball injury) and you will not find another one in better condition.
    Bike with upgrades, I have over $7400.00 invested....
    Will take $5600.00.
    Thanks!
    (I know it's not a TOW RIG, but it sure does look good in back of one!)

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...LUBCAR_002.jpg
    wanta trade? I need one of those again!

Lightning
    Anyone have a nice street legal thumper for sale.....

ryantparks
    my buddy has a 03 ktm 525 exc that is ca. street legal looks brand new and has 1000 miles on it. $8k

TOBTEK
    Anyone have a nice street legal thumper for sale.....
    Ari, lets get a couple CRF450's or YZF400-450's and make them street legal. Its really pretty easy. And if you get a cheap 426 for around 2500 you will be into it for 4500'ish for the BADEST st legal thumper you can get! IM IN, just give me the word. Ive been wanting to a do a full SUPERMOTO with Lic plates...what a blast! Have you been to the SuperMoto track up at Amago? THAT looks like WAY fun!

Ivan Dan
    Ari, lets get a couple CRF450's or YZF400-450's and make them street legal. Its really pretty easy. And if you get a cheap 426 for around 2500 you will be into it for 4500'ish for the BADEST st legal thumper you can get! IM IN, just give me the word. Ive been wanting to a do a full SUPERMOTO with Lic plates...what a blast! Have you been to the SuperMoto track up at Amago? THAT looks like WAY fun!
    I've heard that CA has changed their laws and aren't allowing this to happen anymore. If you decide to try it and it works....let me know.

Lightning
    You can't make bikes street legal if they don't come that way from the factory. You also can't retro a used bike and plate it. There is way around this though...register it in AZ, like i did my cart and boat - with the address for the river pad. If you are seriously looking for a bike, I am ready to pull the trigger. Give me a call and we can strategize :idea:
    I am looking at a DRZ400 (which is street legal from factory) or a WR450F.

TOBTEK
    You can't make bikes street legal if they don't come that way from the factory. You also can't retro a used bike and plate it. There is way around this though...register it in AZ, like i did my cart and boat - with the address for the river pad. If you are seriously looking for a bike, I am ready to pull the trigger. Give me a call and we can strategize :idea:
    BINGO--- AZ REGISTRATION!.....I've been on the phone to the AZ DMV a few times to get my ducks in a row. Sounds REALLY EASY! Just looking for the right YZF400-450 or CRF450 thats CHERRY and simi-stock to do the conversion on. IF you want a DRZ call Cory at ALBA YAMAHA in poway 858-486-4380, till-em I sent you, He will take GREAT care of you. I worked there for a few days

Ivan Dan
    AHHHHH Gotcha.....don't know why I didn't think of that. GREAT IDEA!

IN2MX
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...LUBCAR_002.jpg
    wanta trade? I need one of those again!
    Sorry it took so long to reply.....Thank you for the offer but I am looking for the cash so I can get into something else......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast