Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Bow/Cuddy vs Walk Thru

Coleitis22
    We are shopping for a new ride and want some feedback if you don't mind. Anyone having experience with an open bow with a Cuddy or Walk Thru design. We've never been in a cuddy style design always a walk thru. Is the cuddy a pain when you have 4-6 folks in your boat and always have to bend down to get to the bow? Currently we are looking at Howard, DCB, Eliminator and Ultra. Sure could use help.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well we have an open bow.. it is nice.. but it hurts the head after drinkin too much..

Coleitis22
    well we have an open bow.. it is nice.. but it hurts the head after drinkin too much..
    Thanks, I still need one, no, two of those beers.

mbrown2
    We have an open bow cuddy, 26 cat.....you definitely are crawling on your knees to get anything underneath....so that means you are on your knees installing and retrieving the ice chests and anytime you need to go get a beer out of the ice chest....I was not interested in a cabin, but if I were, I would probably look at a different boat that was higher in the cabin.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We have an open bow cuddy, 26 cat.....you definitely are crawling on your knees to get anything underneath....so that means you are on your knees installing and retrieving the ice chests and anytime you need to go get a beer out of the ice chest....I was interested in a cabin, but if I were, I would probably look at a different boat that was higher in the cabin.
    not to mention the rug burns.. :supp:

mbrown2
    What's with all the bedroom talk today....we are talking about boats j/k :2purples: :wink: :wink:

Coleitis22
    on your back or knees/

MRS FLYIN VEE
    What's with all the bedroom talk today....we are talking about boats j/k :2purples: :wink: :wink:
    LMAO!! we get rugs burns there too.. LOL!! (dirty mind you have today) LOL!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    on your back or knees/
    well the Mr has helped me with both..

Coleitis22
    well the Mr has helped me with both..
    Ok, back to boats. where's my beer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast