Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Anna

Roostertail
    Hell Yes!!! Cerreal and pop-tarts. HeHe

Huffer
    Jamie Cooks Real Well, At Least She Did At Lake James!i'll Be Glad To Help!huffer

Lady Warhawk
    Hell Yes!!! Cerreal and pop-tarts. HeHe
    LOL Terry, I'm low maintnace, just :coffeycup and some cat head bisquits for me. I'll bring my own honey, and butter.
    Hammer before you say anything, YES I know that sounds "kinky", ha ha beat ya to it

Lady Warhawk
    Jamie Cooks Real Well, At Least She Did At Lake James!i'll Be Glad To Help!huffer
    I never had any of Jamie's cookin, but I do know she's a sewing hussy woman
    Oh wait, I bet Jamie is cookin "hot" now :eat:

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I never had any of Jamie's cookin, but I do know she's a sewing hussy woman
    Oh wait, I bet Jamie is cookin "hot" now :eat:
    We'll have to fix that Monica! I like cooking! You and Danny will have to come out while we're camping. That's prime cooking time there. I think the first camping trip's dinner menu is beer-can chicken (Alan and Amy famous chicken).
    Sewing hussy? I don't know about that. I think my sewing machine forgot me, I haven't been able to use it lately.

Jr Jetter
    We'll have to fix that Monica! I like cooking! You and Danny will have to come out while we're camping. That's prime cooking time there. I think the first camping trip's dinner menu is beer-can chicken (Alan and Amy famous chicken).
    Sewing hussy? I don't know about that. I think my sewing machine forgot me, I haven't been able to use it lately.
    The Markist family already beat ya to the beer-can chicken, we had some yesterday (their second weekend in a row) !! Excellent stuff !!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    The Markist family already beat ya to the beer-can chicken, we had some yesterday (their second weekend in a row) !! Excellent stuff !!!!!!!!!!
    I must have lost my invitation in the mail somewhere

I must have lost my invitation in the mail somewhere
    I called Mike Sat. nite and he was breaking in the Cam and he said he had a lot of stuff for you to do so you couldn't come, :frown: so SORRY :frown:
    Markist

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    I called Mike Sat. nite and he was breaking in the Cam and he said he had a lot of stuff for you to do so you couldn't come, :frown: so SORRY :frown:
    Markist
    That's okay, It was worth watching the breaking in the cam. We're going to try and post a video (hopefully) :squiggle:

Lady Warhawk
    Danny's brother (excellent cook) made us the beer can chicken once, yummy :eat:
    Jamie, ya'll need to come see how I painted my hall wall. I may do the other side where the W/D is. Need your advice :wink:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast