Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel regulator ??

Nucking futs
    Im running 2 750'S on A tunnel ram and have the carb hard lined to a pair of -6 90's. What would be a good choice as far as type/brand? I also want to route a fuel line back to the tank So I won't dead head the fuel pump. Anyone have any pictures they can show me?
    Thanks, Tim

Floored
    most people have been routing the fuel back to the pump inlet instead of the tank. Still circulates but doesnt overfill 1 tank or the other.

Raylar
    If you can route the return fuel back to the tank, it won't need a fuel cooler. As for a quality regulator and pumps too, I don't think you can beat Weldon. We use them and a lot of knowlegeable people in the marine and racing industry along with us feel they are the best.
    Ray @ Raylar

ClineWaterCraft
    Barry Grant makes some real nice stuff. I've used them and have never had a problem. Jegs,Summit and most speed shops can hook you up. They arnt cheap but you get what you paid for. And I think they make one with a bypass, dont hold me to that but I remember seeing somthing like that. good luck
    Mike :rollside:

Nucking futs
    I guess what Im asking is, Do I need 2 regulators? One for each carb?

Blown 472
    Check out the moroso by pass fuel log. I think jegs has it.

502 JET
    Im running 2 750'S on A tunnel ram and have the carb hard lined to a pair of -6 90's. What would be a good choice as far as type/brand? I also want to route a fuel line back to the tank So I won't dead head the fuel pump. Anyone have any pictures they can show me?
    Thanks, Tim
    I dont know if you seen this over in the blower section look at post 2 pics.http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111512

Nucking futs
    Thanks, thats what I was looking for.Is the fuel inlet on the front of the log and the reg. on the return side?
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/photog.../502blower.jpg

dmontzsta
    I have always had good luck with aeromotive.

superdave013
    if you want a log style just drive over to Littlefield and check out the one they make. Nice cnc log with a -8 inlet with an Enderly regulator on the outlet. Tell Lee I sent ya over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast