Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great Outdoors again

cyclone
    So i'm watching tv today, flippin through the channels and what do i see? The Great Outdoors is on. Except something is different this time. I happen to tune in at the exact moment that some footage I'd never seen was running. It was of Chet and Roman towing the vdrive and it falls off the trailer and into the parking lot. I'd never seen this part of the movie before and its not on my vhs copy. It was cool because you can see much more of the boat. Too bad i didnt have time to record it. Anyone else ever see some extended version of the movie that had this part in it?

wsuwrhr
    What do you have cooking?
    Let us in on it.
    Brian

dmontzsta
    You must have a bootleg copy Mike, all the ones I have seen have that part...that movie is great.

cyclone
    You must have a bootleg copy Mike, all the ones I have seen have that part...that movie is great.
    Really? I never saw it before. that's cool.

Roman 1
    So i'm watching tv today, flippin through the channels and what do i see? The Great Outdoors is on. Except something is different this time. I happen to tune in at the exact moment that some footage I'd never seen was running. It was of Chet and Roman towing the vdrive and it falls off the trailer and into the parking lot. I'd never seen this part of the movie before and its not on my vhs copy. It was cool because you can see much more of the boat. Too bad i didnt have time to record it. Anyone else ever see some extended version of the movie that had this part in it?
    Its like getting kicked in the junk watching that! :cry: TV channels allways play the longer version
    R1

lost boy
    WOW! look at that ! it's not on the trailer! QUICK ,somebody call UT!!!!!!

lucky
    DAT DER WAS FUNNY -- :coffeycup

CrazyHippy
    Still never left the parking lot :jawdrop: :hammer2:
    BJH

johnmiller
    My daughter recorded that version when it was aired on ABC family channel. I have never seen it before till then. I have the DVD and it does not contain that scene, nor did it come with deleted scenes.
    It is the only scene in the movie with that actor playing the cop. I've seen him in many movies must not feel good to have the only scene you had a part in get deleted.

cyclone
    My daughter recorded that version when it was aired on ABC family channel. I have never seen it before till then. I have the DVD and it does not contain that scene, nor did it come with deleted scenes.
    It is the only scene in the movie with that actor playing the cop. I've seen him in many movies must not feel good to have the only scene you had a part in get deleted.
    Glad to hear im not crazy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast