Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: flattie speeds

lucky
    How Long Did You Get To White Knuckle It A Couple Laps ? My 18 Foot Rayson - Was Alot Of Fun - Ya Go To The Lake ( My Boat When I Was 16 ) Get A Nice Dumb Girl Set Her In,- Show Her The Foot Peddle On The Block And The Two Ohh Shit Handles ( Always Got What Are These For ) Idle Out Of The 5 Mile Zone - Take Her To 2 Grand And Look At Her - , Knuckles A Little Tighter - Then You Nail It For A Brief Romp To 5 Grand And Their Tits Where Out Flopin And They Would Never Ever Go Out Again - Lol Cheerleaders Suck Lmao :d

jackpunx
    How Long Did You Get To White Knuckle It A Couple Laps ? My 18 Foot Rayson - Was Alot Of Fun - Ya Go To The Lake ( My Boat When I Was 16 ) Get A Nice Dumb Girl Set Her In,- Show Her The Foot Peddle On The Block And The Two Ohh Shit Handles ( Always Got What Are These For ) Idle Out Of The 5 Mile Zone - Take Her To 2 Grand And Look At Her - , Knuckles A Little Tighter - Then You Nail It For A Brief Romp To 5 Grand And Their Tits Where Out Flopin And They Would Never Ever Go Out Again - Lol Cheerleaders Suck Lmao :d
    Not long enough.. it was actually really smooth.. I wish I could have actualy seen the water we were going through.. It was in Parker.. we went about a mile, made some pretty sharp turnes.. did a fast U turn.. clicked into 3rd.. and felt then engine get closer to me by a couple inches..lol

LVjetboy
    "And if you went 100 in a flat, I would say you where probably doing 80. Everyone that has a flat will tell you it goes 100. There are not too many flats on the river that go over 100."
    The truth. Finally.
    jer

cdnguitarsnboats
    One other little problem is set up vs. distance, if you have a dry sump motor you have no problems. If you have a wet sump motor and it is set up for 1/4 mile only, you could run out of oil at 'just the wrong time' BANG!
    I'm going to ask a silly question. Actually, two:
    1) How is an engine set up for 1/4 mile only? As long as it has adequate cooling and appropriate heavy duty parts, why would the engine care?
    2) How would you run out of oil? Not all circle racing hydro/flat classes use dry sump, and they run flat out for 5 miles at about 7000RPM. They can't run those deep pans, either.
    Am I missing something?
    Thanks,
    Jim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123