Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikini photo shoot @Canyon Lake in April

cookieman
    Ok guys lets been in contact with renee@mcqueeneybikini.com if you would like to attend the photo shoot. Steve(borderlinecrazy)and I will be making a trip to see Canyon lake and visit with Renee. Hope to have more info for next week. Let's not let this thing die off guys, pass the word. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

Shark In The Pond
    Ok guys lets been in contact with renee@mcqueeneybikini.com if you would like to attend the photo shoot. Steve(borderlinecrazy)and I will be making a trip to see Canyon lake and visit with Renee. Hope to have more info for next week. Let's not let this thing die off guys, pass the word. TTUL Bill"cookieman"
    400 some odd veiws already ?? It ain't going to die only spread like wildfire

jdf
    is it april yet.......cookieman i told denise that pebble's was going to be in photo shoot her reply was that she have her pic. take on it frist

jdf
    bye the way snow if you read this the dead line is in april 10

cookieman
    Jdf it seems you must have a private photo shoot with the S.O. first before some young bikini clad female is caught on your boat. Nice looking boat. Send Renee a pic of your boat asap. She is getting tons of pics daily. I guess you better get the Snowman pump up to finish up. I will be down at Canyon lake this Sat to meet with Renee. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

jdf
    i sent her one last night and she said she will call at the end of the week

Ol Yeller
    Ol Yeller is in...................A good friend from San Antonio is bringing his Center Console as a floating ice chest. I think we may camp at the lake. I hear Canyon is awesome. I'm pumped!
    http://www2.propichosting.com/Images/421590590/16.jpg

cookieman
    Ok guys here is the latest update this morning. I just got a note from Renee and she has confirmed 17 boats at this time. I will be making a trip to Canyon lake this weekend to meet with Renee and check out things . if you guys have any questtions that we need to look into let either myself or Steve (borderlinecrazy )know, or just postem here. I hope everyone will remember this a photo shoot and will held in a professional manner since they will be using professional photographers. TTUL Bill"cookieman"

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I just sent her some pics of the Omega......put in a good word for me Cookieman. I know my boat ain't the fastest but I think it is still damn perrrrdy! :clover:
    Omega
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...23IM000314.JPG

Sane Asylum
    Which canyon lake......In AZ???

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast