Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bikini photo shoot @Canyon Lake in April

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Which canyon lake......In AZ??? TEXAS!!!! :220v: and I already got my email back from Renee. I am in seems she already had a picture of my boat and was holding it back because she didn't know who the owner was :idea: I am so excited.....this is gonna be a blast! Almost makes me want to pull the boat out of storage and start polishing!!!!
    Omega

TexasJet
    No, Canyon Lake in Texas. It's just north of San Antonio.

Sweet Addiction
    Canyon Lake info (http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fish/inf...on/lake_id.htm)
    Here is some infor on Lake Canyon, Texas.

Liberator TJ1984
    For those of you who have been there, post where you guy's are going to stay at ...that way we can all hook up and possibly Camp at the same spots ??? do they allow overnight camping ??? etc....

edshred
    Renee (McQueeneyBikini Co.) will be posting an FAQ on Monday. We still have some details to work out with local businesses. The list should include.
    * Canyon lake maps. Seems to have already been posted.
    * Camp ground. Where the base event will take place.
    * Area motels providing discounts.
    * Businesses helping sponsor the event.
    * A count of models, photographers, people.
    * Boaters confirmed.
    * What ever else we can add.
    * Everyone will get a quality picture of their boat with or without a model. We cannot afford to make posters for everyone. Maybe next year.
    There will also be a group photo taken from one of the local cliffs. 100+ boats will not be a problem.
    We party on lake all the time. Just another day on the water for us. A 85+ mph day.... Think sun and no wind.
    Feel free to email renee with points to add.
    renee@mcqueeneybikini.com
    EdShred
    mcqueeney bikini co.

Shark In The Pond
    When I spoke of posters I had plans of getting the pics blown up myself , anyways going to be a great time and thanks for letting us be a part of this shoot !

cookieman
    Ok guys I can see everyone is pumped for this one. Steve(borderlinecrazy)and myself are planning a trip to Canyon lake this Sat. to meet up with Renee. We will get as much info for you as possible so watch out sometime Sunday as to the whole story. We are meeting with the park rangers Sat. as the park that we are going to be at is closed for the winter. We will look for all the things that we know that we will need as boaters. I think we have a lists of questions for Renee and her team and will get back with you as soon as we get back. I know some people will be camping and some will need places to stay. We will check out everything and get back with everyone. I hope everyone understands this will be their first time at something of this scale and they are working hard to make this a success event for everyone. We must help them out so they will hopefully come to some of the later events in the year such as Boatfest or Jetfest. I think as the planning stages come together you will see for a first time photo shoot with boats will be great. I know that in talking to Renee almost daily that if this thing goes off great it could be an annual event. Like I have said that this is a photo shoot and not a boat race, but a time to show them what ***boating is all about. Hope everyone will have a good time and who knows maybe this will wake up ***boat Magazine to come to Texas to cover some of our events here in Texas. TTUGuysL Bill"cookieman"

jdf
    thank's for the udate cookieman

sdba069
    Over the past few years, we've had the Texas Bikini Team ata few of the SDBA races. Any relation?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast