Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Laser eye surgery

spectratoad
    What about the "starry" vision at night? Anyone?
    And no. I don't mean you can see RD!
    Yes I have some of that at night. Mostly when I am tired or otherwise impaired does it really get annoying.

TrojanDan
    [QUOTE=JB in so cal]What about the "starry" vision at night? Anyone?
    QUOTE]
    Yeah I have those "starbursts" big time. Sucks donkey balls. I'm trying to make time to go in for a second procedure. I wasn't the best candidate back in Dec '99 since I had big pupils (big pupils=likely starburst side affects) and a -9.25 dioper perscription but did it anyways since I was tired of wearing glasses since the 4th grade. I have great 20/20 vision in natural daylight but tend to drive by braile come night.

It's all Good
    I had it done 3 years ago. Zero complications, no starry vision and no night vision problems. Dr Tooma in Newport Beach. He has done many thousand of the surgeries. He has done the eyes of many Anaheim Angels and Ducks and professional golfers. www.drtooma.com

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    I had it done 3 years ago. Zero complications, no starry vision and no night vision problems. Dr Tooma in Newport Beach. He has done many thousand of the surgeries. He has done the eyes of many Anaheim Angels and Ducks and professional golfers. www.drtooma.com
    I gotta get it done.......How much was it $$$ from Dr. Tooma ???
    I know it's only my eyes, but I could buy a bunch of cool crap for my boat with that money !!!!
    Really.......I'm tired of these contacts !!!!!!!
    CJG
    :messedup:

It's all Good
    I gotta get it done.......How much was it $$$ from Dr. Tooma ???
    It was $3700. That was before the Custom LASIK came about. I have friend that is getting her eyes done in the next few weeks and was quoted ~$5900. She has an astigmatism which upped the price. I think the "custom" option adds about $500/eye.
    You can get a free consultation and learn more about the process, and watch the procedure. Some people are not good candidates, and they will tell you so.
    I went with Tooma based on his reputation as an eye surgeon. Apparently he has done some pretty amazing surgical procedures that others wouldn't touch. It was pretty cool getting up from the table and being able to see across the room without any glasses.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    It was $3700. That was before the Custom LASIK came about. I have friend that is getting her eyes done in the next few weeks and was quoted ~$5900. She has an astigmatism which upped the price. I think the "custom" option adds about $500/eye.
    You can get a free consultation and learn more about the process, and watch the procedure. Some people are not good candidates, adn they will tell you so.
    I went with Tooma based on his reputation as an eye surgeon. Apparently he has done some pretty amazing surgical procedures that others wouldn't touch. It was pretty cool getting up from the table and being able to see across the room without any glasses.
    Well......
    Just got off the phone with Dr.Tooma's office...... :squiggle:
    Set up another consultation for Wed the 23rd.......
    I went to Dr,Tooma a couple years ago, but backed out.....
    So we'll see....no pun intended.....
    SO THANKS Charlyox for helping me spend $5K or so...... :boxingguy
    Later,
    CJG

Phat Matt
    Well......
    Just got off the phone with Dr.Tooma's office...... :squiggle:
    Set up another consultation for Wed the 23rd.......
    I went to Dr,Tooma a couple years ago, but backed out.....
    So we'll see....no pun intended.....
    SO THANKS Charlyox for helping me spend $5K or so...... :boxingguy
    Later,
    CJG

I went here a few years ago and have no problems day or night. Dr Fabricant was my doctor. I think it was $1875 and eye and I had an astigmatism in both eyes.
    http://www.pacificeyelaser.com/default.htm

charlyox
    :sqeyes: Oh you are welcome.Anytime I can help you drop 5K just let me know.Mine was $2740.I have no regrets.I have mono vision and it is taking some getting used to No turning back now.I keep reaching to get my glasses before I go somewhere and then I remember "I don't need them" Good Luck.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    :sqeyes: Oh you are welcome.Anytime I can help you drop 5K just let me know.Mine was $2740.I have no regrets.I have mono vision and it is taking some getting used to No turning back now.I keep reaching to get my glasses before I go somewhere and then I remember "I don't need them" Good Luck.
    Well......
    Thanks to this thread.....I'm $5,200.00 poorer...... :cry:
    Set up to get it done on Friday May 6th by Dr.Tooma in Newport Beach.... :rollside:
    Thanks again Charlyox !!!!!!
    Later,
    CJG

Kilrtoy
    Well......
    Thanks to this thread.....I'm $5,200.00 poorer...... :cry:
    Set up to get it done on Friday May 6th by Dr.Tooma in Newport Beach.... :rollside:
    Thanks again Charlyox !!!!!!
    Later,
    CJG

Wel maybe now you will be able to see, so you stop breaking those drives

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast