Thread: Neovane Water Pump Drive

nelsonf
    I know i am reaching here but does anuone know where i can get a Bot to Drive a Neovane water pump on a BB Ford? Come on i know sombody has seen a Vdrive with a Ford in it thanks all for the help this is the only thing i am lacking to hit the water

Check with Rex!! C'mon!

If you are talking "429-460" Ford Glenwood makes a water pump cover plate with a cam drive incorporated into it that we do handle. If you need a price just let me know. You can also get just the cam drive piece separate if that's all you're after.
    If you are talking "FE style 352-428" Glenwood doesn't make that. Nicson used to but they are long gone. Although there may be someone making them for these engines I'm not aware of it. You might contact Lakes Only I know he's playing with some Ford stuff, but not sure if any old FE type stuff.

nelsonf
    Im Talking 460 i Called Rex the guy on the phone told me it is not Avail i would have to make one i will call again thanks

He may not have been aware of it as we don't presently stock it. Be aware that if you're just getting the cam drive piece it will likely only work properly in conjunction with the GW plate, it may be the wrong length to mate properly with the pump with another manufacturer's cover (like an old Nicson for instance).

nelsonf
    Thanks for all the Help i will Check my Cover Tonight not sure who made it and get with you again Thanks. it is one Peice Four point mount any ideas? thanks.

CircleJerk
    I have over 24 of the chevy style and one that must be a Ford. It bolts with one down the center and looks real strange, anyone have a picture of what he needs? :supp: It's free to board members if you pay shipping. :supp: Boyd

nelsonf
    For that price i will pay the Shipping to Check Do you have Paypal?

nelsonf
    Rex Found an old Pic mine is a Nicson do you have any specs on the Glenwood one maybe i can measure and see if it Works thanks.