Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Speed And Marine

PHOTOGLOU
    Friday night I am driving to the river via interstate 40 in slight rain my co driver notices what looks to be more than rain splash comming from one of the trailer wheels. So I get out of the fast lane to head for the shoulder now its smoking bad. On the shoulder I call Aaron at Absolute ......928 855 2252...... well its 730 pm on friday thinking I'm just gonna leave a message I get Aaron answering the phone said he's just closing up shop he's been there since 8 am but he had no problem bringing out a 5 ton jack a chain to take the wheel off and tie up the axle. I said I'm gonna limp in at 20 - 25 mph (a far cry from the 85 - 90 mph we were doing) we'll be there in an Hour we'll do that Saturday morning he said cool. Well 10 minutes later FIRE Hubs on fire, we grabbed bottles of water and put it out. Fire ex was in the boat and by the time we would have got them out could have been to late. SO I call Aaron back now really feeling like I should just call a tow truck AND AARON SAYS I'm 5 minues from you stay put we'll have it fixed in no time. HE HAD LEFT HIS SHOP AFTER 11 1/2 HOURS OF WORK loaded a jack weighing 100 pounds and set out to help me. Sure enough 5 minutes later he was there jacked the boat up tied the axle up in 5 minutes (Kilrtoy stopped also as he was heading up).
    You guys have no Idea how much I appreciate Aaron and Absolute I'M SURE a tow truck would have been over an hour becaude of the rain. Then where would I have gotten a chain????
    Aaron operates a full serive boat shop in Havasu. Works 70 - 80 hours a week AND NEVER COMPLAINS. He loves what he does and it shows He treats every boat like its his own.
    Aaron thanks a ton I can't thank you enough........... Photoglou

Reaper1
    I have never heard anything bad about that dude. That's a great story and nice to meet you Jay.

dimarcobros
    I have never heard anything bad about that dude. That's a great story and nice to meet you Jay.
    Same here, my brother and I are going to start going to him instead of where we take it now because of all the good things I have heard on the boards.
    Glad nothing happened to your boat photoglou.
    DMB

dicudmore
    always heard good about Aaron
    Jay do you ever have a weekend without some type of problem?? :frown:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Aaron thanks for helping our brother Jay out especially in that terrible weather

PHOTOGLOU
    always heard good about Aaron
    Jay do you ever have a weekend without some type of problem?? :frown:
    More so now that I don't have a girlfriend

havasuready
    That story doesn't surprise me at all. Aaron would do anything for a boater in need. Absolute is the best shop in Havasu by far

cc322
    Aaron is tops anyone know if he got his mers certifaction yet? I will always use him for my boat needs

shadow
    PHOTOGLOU,
    Thanks for sharing the story.Aaron as you know deserves all the good publicity he gets.I keep trying to tell everyone that doesnt know him to go see him at Absolute with any boat related repairs or services.I hope his bussiness continues to grow and his success is long lasting.
    PHOTOGLOU,i guess karma comes around and this time quite quickly.Aaron told me that you also hooked him up when Bradley was dicking him.

INSman
    I was in Havasu last weekend and planned on stopping by Aaron's shop to say Hi and meet with him, as he is going to be doing my twin RAYLAR install here shortly.
    Long story short, got tied up on Saturday with my realtor and wound up having breakfast on Sunday morning with OG Shocker and Atomic 3 doors down from Aarons shop and decided to pop-in as the place looked open. Well it wasn't open, but got to meet Aaron anyway and he took time to chat with me while he was trying to help out someone else that was there for another reason.
    Guys like this are hard to come by and his business will grow and be a tremendous success due to his attitude, skills and desire to make a difference. Truly, a diamond in the rough.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast