Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolute Speed And Marine

INSman
    They even brought the flying Shocwave to Aaron. The one from a few months ago brand new shockwave the owner miss judged his turn @ 60mph at midnight and landed on a picnic table before finally resting on shore. :jawdrop:
    You really have to watch out for those SHOCKWAVE Captains !! :2purples: :2purples:

FRENCHIE
    They even brought the flying Shocwave to Aaron. The one from a few months ago brand new shockwave the owner miss judged his turn @ 60mph at midnight and landed on a picnic table before finally resting on shore. :jawdrop:
    hell of a guy then!!!

H20Advantage
    Sorry to hear about the mishap Jay. I blew by and was already past you when I realized that was you and the boat on the side of the road in the dark.
    I hope that was Kilrtoy that pulled over with you. I know he left me going down the hill into Needles on Friday. Figured since someone was with you all would be okay.
    Saw the boat at your house on Saturday and figured you made it through ok.

PHOTOGLOU
    Sorry to hear about the mishap Jay. I blew by and was already past you when I realized that was you and the boat on the side of the road in the dark.
    I hope that was Kilrtoy that pulled over with you. I know he left me going down the hill into Needles on Friday. Figured since someone was with you all would be okay.
    Saw the boat at your house on Saturday and figured you made it through ok.
    That was us and KILR you should have stopped by on Sat for a beer

IN2-IN2MX
    must be one hell of a guy if he will take care of an ultra..!!! wow!!!
    :jawdrop: :hammer2:
    :yuk: :wink:

Ivan Dan
    I stopped by Absolute on saturday to drop off a check for the raylar kit. Aaron seems like a great guy. I am sure i will be using him for all my stuff in the future.
    So when are you hoping to have it done?

H20Advantage
    That was us and KILR you should have stopped by on Sat for a beer
    I wish I had but the garbage disposal casing gave way and I was doing a different kind of Saturday night plumbing. That was one of several mis-adventures I had around the house this weekend. Damn contractors.
    I saw the boat is still there did you get everything repaired ok?

PHOTOGLOU
    I wish I had but the garbage disposal casing gave way and I was doing a different kind of Saturday night plumbing. That was one of several mis-adventures I had around the house this weekend. Damn contractors.
    I saw the boat is still there did you get everything repaired ok?
    Will get a report back in a couple of days but good to know nobody borrowed her

6 Dollar Boat
    On my way to Havasu with BoatFloating on Friday, I decided to call Aaron at ABSOLUTE SPEED & MARINE, just to confirm what time I should drop off the boat Saturday morning. It was just before 7 PM when I called, and BF said "it's almost 7 Ariz time, he wont be there". just then Aaron picks up the phone and tells me to bring it in around 8:30. After I get off the phone I am reminded that that's 7:30 Cali time . A little early if you plan on spending the evening drinking with 3DO, BF, Drewdown, Reaper1, Wet Willie and a few others. Well we got to bed a little before 4 AM Ariz and got back up at 7:30 Ariz .
    Wet Willie and I got down to Absolute about 8:20. I drove down the alley behind the shop and Robert (Aaron's right hand man) saw me. Before I got out of my truck Robert was blocking my trailer tires and lowering my trailer jack. Aaron wasn't at the shop, he was out on the lake testing a boat that was in the ski races that day.
    Needless to say I picked up the boat at 5 PM and everything was done, even a couple last minute requests I had. Thanks Aaron I feel like I have a brand new boat ready for another long season.

shadow
    Like to Say Aaron gets alot of credit where credit is due,But as 6 Dollar said.
    Don't forget about Robert!Aarons right hand man.Just as awesome,friendly and willing to work.
    Thanks Robert!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast