Thread: Ultra 21 Deck

Taylorman
    Anyone have one?

Goodtime$
    My river neighbor has one..the Tom Papp 21 deck which i am sure is the same as the ultra, prob just a little lighter. He runs a 502carb procharger set up with a Am.Turbine Pump..The boat is fun and is a great Blythe boat/lower river boat.
    Hit me back if you have any questions, and ill see what i can do...contact Ultra, they have a few in stock as i know of now.

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    I think that grape ape has one.

BarryMac
    I think that grape ape has one.
    Grape Ape and Brady Bunch just sold theirs and got the 23 deck, they had nothing but good things to say about it, shoot 'em a PM, there really cool and will probably answer any questions that you have...

pops1
    Anyone have one?
    Ultra is building the Tom Papp Unit under some agreement between the two.
    Ultra is useing there glass shop and I think has one of the Best Graphic's Painter to come out. Quality is in the top- put some HP with it to offset the weight and you have the best Functional Party Boat out there. Good Luck!
    The Bottom is well proven. Dan Nelson @ Jett Performance settled on one after he hung up his 19 Papp Race Boat. His has a wild motor and runs in the 120s.

Lake Ape
    Just curious if you guys think this boat would do ok at powell or havasu. It doesn't have a lot of freeboard. I am also considering one of these or I might settle on a used advantage party deck.

Johnwithjm
    Ultra is building the Tom Papp Unit under some agreement between the two.
    Ultra is useing there glass shop and I think has one of the Best Graphic's Painter to come out. Quality is in the top- put some HP with it to offset the weight and you have the best Functional Party Boat out there. Good Luck!
    The Bottom is well proven. Dan Nelson @ Jett Performance settled on one after he hung up his 19 Papp Race Boat. His has a wild motor and runs in the 120s.
    This statement in not true.There is no agreement with Papp I have owened the molds for a few years. Now that I am with Ultra we are building the boats and Ultra is the only place that is building this boat. Hope this clears things up.