Thread: CMI Big Tubes

Bre
    Any suggestions on where I should put ours for sale at??
    We need to get some lightnings or something... so we can get some mufflers and pass these damn noise laws :220v:
    Thanks.
    ( this is also posted in Cats N Tunnels )

HOOTER SLED-
    Those for a BBC???? HOw much????

superdave013

Bre
    Can I spam over there without a membership??

Lightning
    Bre,
    I may be interested in the headers. Send me a PM and let me know what you want for them. I am looking for a set of headers

burtandnancy
    Before you sell those nice CMI's, check around, there are some locals who CAN install mufflers. The very best are IMCO Gatlins, quiet, great tone, no reversion, no increase in back pressure and good looking. I know, I've got two pair under my hatch. Check with your favorite mechanic (I don't think you can buy direct).

cdog
    Any suggestions on where I should put ours for sale at??
    We need to get some lightnings or something... so we can get some mufflers and pass these damn noise laws :220v:
    Thanks.
    ( this is also posted in Cats N Tunnels )
    Bre, You should talk to IMCO. I think they can make their mufflers work with your exhaust. There called Gatlins mufflers. I have them, they work well and are probably the best looking muffler out there. PM me if you want to go that route and i'll set you up with who to talk to.

Bre
    Before you sell those nice CMI's, check around, there are some locals who CAN install mufflers. The very best are IMCO Gatlins, quiet, great tone, no reversion, no increase in back pressure and good looking. I know, I've got two pair under my hatch. Check with your favorite mechanic (I don't think you can buy direct).
    I was talking to Kelly for a while on the phone today. I think we are gonna have to stop by there ( I really just wanna see Kelly... don't tell her :wink: )

Bre
    Bre, You should talk to IMCO. I think they can make their mufflers work with your exhaust. There called Gatlins mufflers. I have them, they work well and are probably the best looking muffler out there. PM me if you want to go that route and i'll set you up with who to talk to.
    Thank you! We are researching all of our options right now.
    Gonna leave it up to Andy so when we don't pass I can yell at him :idea:

VelocityDriver
    Can I spam over there without a membership??
    Nope, you need a membership to put them up. But you'll sell them in a day, it only $50 for the year...