Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck Boat Guys.......

JB in so cal
    LMAO.. JB.. That is the truth.. Hell the ice chest alone, when full, has to scrub 5 off...
    This off season, I installed a divider; splits it in two. I also put some insulation on the motor-side of the cooler and on the under side of the seat. At least I won't burn through as much ice!!!!!!

rvrhlic
    I know there have been a lot of threads on this but wanted to see what the deckboat guys were doing becasue of the clearance. I know that both Teague and Magic are puching those Northstar mufflers. Aaron recommends the GGB mufflers. Of Course Rex recomends the Rexmar mufflers, I am just rying to figure out what everybody is doing and make an educated decision.

JB in so cal
    I know there have been a lot of threads on this but wanted to see what the deckboat guys were doing becasue of the clearance. I know that both Teague and Magic are puching those Northstar mufflers. Aaron recommends the GGB mufflers. Of Course Rex recomends the Rexmar mufflers, I am just rying to figure out what everybody is doing and make an educated decision.
    Because of the angle of the swimstep-very top inch or so of the flange-and the bend in it, the Rex's I got didn't fit - this was back in early October.

Buster
    This off season, I installed a divider; splits it in two. I also put some insulation on the motor-side of the cooler and on the under side of the seat. At least I won't burn through as much ice!!!!!!
    That is a great idea. I have been stuffing orange life jackets in there to save the space. I will look into this next time I am out. :wink:

riverroyal
    Im not gonna do anything until summer,but it will either be the baffles or the Eddie ones.....I dont know how fast the boat goes,the family is always aboard and at about 55 its plenty fast,a 40 pound kid in a 50mph wind storm isnt real safe,I dont think.....plus I have to tell the wife to slow down cause my beer is being sucked out of the can :messedup:

riverroyal
    forgot that part

JB in so cal
    I don't see a deck boat anywhere...

OutCole'd
    I don't see a deck boat anywhere...
    Isn't that part of the deal? If you own a Magic Deck, a pic has to be in either your sig or avatar???

ClownRoyal
    Magic is pushing IMCO gatlin flange-mounts.

OutCole'd
    JB, Can you post some pics of your insulation installation? I split my ice chest also, but go through way too much ice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast