Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: D Row

OutCole'd
    So let me get this straight....You guys try to rent out all of D Row for the entire summer? Is this in tents, RV's or what? Also do you have to pay for all of it in advance? How much does it cost you to do this? Just curious....If that is the case why don't all of you just take that money, buy a home out there as a group and be done with it?
    The RV parks on the Island are the shit. No launch ramp lines, Golf cart races, nothing but fun. Stuff you just cant do in a neighborhood without getting in all sorts of trouble.
    With my luck, I would buy a house surrounded by meth users & old farts. I'll stick to the trailer parks.

Jrocket
    When is everyone moving their stuff in?

Bre
    April 1st.

shadow
    Most of them have houses out in Havasu.
    It is much funner to camp/ stay in our RV's and trailers. Close to the water...don't have to take the boat out at night if you don't want to etc.
    I think if Andy and I had a home there we would still camp. Unless our house was on the water or something.
    Exactly!

Havasu Hangin'
    Just want to see if these boys can keep up when it comes to drinking.
    Those guys talk a big game...
    ...but in the end, they just produce alot of talk.

Three Days Only
    April 1st for me!!
    So let me get this straight....You guys try to rent out all of D Row for the entire summer?
    Try, we do, well except for a few spots. Every summer, its called rolling over your space. The same spot year by year.
    Is this in tents, RV's or what?
    Tents, are you kidding!!! It 115 out at 2:00am
    RV's w/ dual AC
    Also do you have to pay for all of it in advance?
    No, just a deposit, and then monthly!!
    How much does it cost you to do this?
    approx 450 -500 per month with electricity
    Just curious....If that is the case why don't all of you just take that money, buy a home out there as a group and be done with it?
    Some of us have houses there also. Theres no way we could all be together and party with all the kids and stuff if we were all at individual houses!! Besides Crazy Horse is the shit!! A dump, but the shit!! The neighbors would never put up with us and the police would no all our first names if we were in a residential area. Private launch ramps, no lines. Too bad we all roll over every year and theres no space huh!!

Three Days Only
    Those guys talk a big game...
    ...but in the end, they just produce alot of talk.

Where do you always disappear to when the real partying starts anyway. You never seem to show up until the last day!!

Bre
    I have an ex with a trailer out there up on the point where they had the races....maybe I could use her place. She probably would not appreciate the dump in the corner when I left though....lol
    The dump in the corner :supp: Ewwwwwww :jawdrop:

Havasu Hangin'
    Where do you always disappear to when the real partying starts anyway. You never seem to show up until the last day!!
    Well, maybe you should take yer skirt off, and change yer name to "Five Days Minimum"...

Three Days Only
    Well, maybe you should take yer skirt off, and change yer name to "Five Days Minimum"...

If I took my skirt off, you would have nothing to look up, stud!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast