Thread: Paintless dent removal in IE?

sigepmock
    Anyone KnoW of a reliable "paintless" dent removal company in the Inland Empire. Someone dinged the door Big Bosses 745 BMW. Paints not scratched just a good sized ding.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris

ChumpChange
    No I don't.
    Thought this would be a good way to bump it back to the top for you.

Kachina26
    yes, Williams auto recon (909)754-2109. Tell him Randy from Hatfield sent you. He's mobile and does awesome work.

sigepmock
    Thank you.

ChumpChange
    yes, Williams auto recon (909)754-2109. Tell him Randy from Hatfield sent you. He's mobile and does awesome work.
    Actually, tell him that Matt from US Bank sent you. He'll have no idea who you are talking about.

locogringo
    Ultra Dent Tool. Sells to all the other dent guys. Probably one of the best but he might be back in the midwest right now due to the fact that an insurance company want him to fix 2000 cars from a hail damage storm.
    Call him...
    951-781-9905
    tell him Daniel Bruckner referred you.

essexjet
    Ultra Dent Tool. Sells to all the other dent guys. Probably one of the best but he might be back in the midwest right now due to the fact that an insurance company want him to fix 2000 cars from a hail damage storm.
    Call him...
    951-781-9905
    tell him Daniel Bruckner referred you.
    I also need a small dent removed. I will give him a call, thanks locogringo

sigepmock
    Thanks for you're help Matt....I can always count on you.

ahhell
    Ok this may sound stupid, but, my wife got dinged a week or so ago, first one in 4 years. She's pissed....she comes home from Pep Boys with the "ding king"...I start off with...that isnt going to work...yada yada...this is a sharp ding on a rounded surface...soooo i proceed to the garage with said DING KING...and i'll be dammed after 3-4 "pops" the ding is 95% gone....good for the older car, and its only 20.00
    I hate I told you so's

mtndewdrops
    Just Dings, I think he is out of Sun City. Sorry I don't have the number with me.
    They do the annual Toys for Tots drive, bring in a toy and get a free ding repair.