Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Hey Biatches Who's going to Haviscrew this

BADBLOWN572
    I heard you guys got dumped on Saturday night right after Gregg and I split town!! The weather was bitchen all day, we couldnt have asked for anything better!!
    It rained for about 3-4 hours and then cleared right up. Sunday woke up, ran down to the springs with Deano and called it a day. Sunday was one of the days you just wish you had a water ski. Really sticky water to run fast, but perfect for carving out some hard turns.

79 HUSTLER
    Saturdays storm at night got pretty nasty, Sunday was a nice lookin day, would not know how the water was on Sunday cause I lost another drive...
    Less then 1 hr on this one... :hammer2: :hammer2: Still beats staying home...

jackpunx
    Saturdays storm at night got pretty nasty, Sunday was a nice lookin day, would not know how the water was on Sunday cause I lost another drive...
    Phew.. I thought you didnt come by because Ive gained weight or something..
    Sorry to hear about the drive Kelly.. I saw you drive by us.. and wonderd why you didnt come back

unleashed
    WTF...how many drives have you gone through now??? How much HP you pushing and what type of drive?? Is it a recurring lower or upper failure??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Advantage Adam
    Jackpunx & 3DO
    I saw both of you leaving the springs as I was coming in. Both of you have nice looking boats.
    How long did you guys hang out down there?
    Adam

79 HUSTLER
    Phew.. I thought you didnt come by because Ive gained weight or something..
    Sorry to hear about the drive Kelly.. I saw you drive by us.. and wonderd why you didnt come back
    Spent most of my time on Saturday working on the boat, got on the water around 2, got most of the way to the damn... Saw you sunday morning, you get on the water to early, and got up to say whats up to you and Deano and next thing you guys were leaving the lagoon. I think you were trying to ditch my fat asss????????

79 HUSTLER
    WTF...how many drives have you gone through now??? How much HP you pushing and what type of drive?? Is it a recurring lower or upper failure??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    This would be #4 since April/04. :cry: :cry: I'm still in the 500's without my blower and it is a B-max drive. Never stab it out of the hole and never gotten the sucker airborn.. Only one time was really my mistake, trying to take of with J540. It is a recurring problem. Every time it has been the lower vertical shaft. On the shaft, just above the lower bearing, it snaps every time. Every shaft has blue'd from major heat. The lube never smells burnt or anything. I got to the point last year that I changed the oil every weekend. The bearing always looks new, but it gets replaced every time. I'm gonna get a new lower unit elsewere because I am thinking something is not machined correctly on this lower. Maybe the bearing is off to one side or has a slight angle to it. I should not be having these problem with the low hp I am pushing. We will see what the new lower does.
    KELLY

unleashed
    This would be #4 since April/04. :cry: :cry: I'm still in the 500's without my blower and it is a B-max drive. Never stab it out of the hole and never gotten the sucker airborn.. Only one time was really my mistake, trying to take of with J540. It is a recurring problem. Every time it has been the lower vertical shaft. On the shaft, just above the lower bearing, it snaps every time. Every shaft has blue'd from major heat. The lube never smells burnt or anything. I got to the point last year that I changed the oil every weekend. The bearing always looks new, but it gets replaced every time. I'm gonna get a new lower unit elsewere because I am thinking something is not machined correctly on this lower. Maybe the bearing is off to one side or has a slight angle to it. I should not be having these problem with the low hp I am pushing. We will see what the new lower does.
    KELLY
    Thats f*cking ridiculous. You are not event pushing that much HP. I hope they are standing behind there product. At this rate I'd go with a teague platinum drive or perhaps a max machine. Im pushing 800hp on both of my teague platinums and have not had an issue...this will be my 3rd season! Aaron just went through the drives and said they look great!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

jackpunx
    Jackpunx & 3DO
    I saw both of you leaving the springs as I was coming in. Both of you have nice looking boats.
    How long did you guys hang out down there?
    Adam
    Thanks.. we stayed down there for a couple of hrs then went to the naked turtle and hung there for the rest of the day.. till the rain started...lol

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213